West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wouldn't have lacked the heart and desire some of our French players showed yesterday.

Are we blaming them? How about the Geordie Steven Taylor who was absolute s*** yesterday? Stop blaming those guys ffs based on nationality.

Wouldn't have lacked the heart and desire some of our French players showed yesterday.

Are we blaming them? How about the Geordie Steven Taylor who was absolute s*** yesterday? Stop blaming those guys ffs based on nationality.

We're blaming the lot, but when your team is full of unconnected foreign players and show you no fight in your local derby then it's a problem. Taylor was about the only player apart from Krul who gave a fuck yesterday regardless of how shite he was.

French players were mostly fine. Marveaux, Sissoko, Debuchy, Ben Arfa all tried har.  Cabaye was obviously injured. Thought Jonas, Tiote and Shola were our biggest let downs.

We're blaming the lot, but when your team is full of unconnected foreign players and show you no fight in your local derby then it's a problem. Taylor was about the only player apart from Krul who gave a f*** yesterday regardless of how s**** he was.

Taylor showed nothing man, what are you on about. Lacklustre display from him, if anyone yesterday seemed to care it was Debuch and Marv and both are french so give it a rest now.

We're blaming the lot, but when your team is full of unconnected foreign players and show you no fight in your local derby then it's a problem. Taylor was about the only player apart from Krul who gave a fuck yesterday regardless of how shite he was.

They did show fight, just didn't have any clue how to go about winning the game. Andy Carroll or Kevin Nolan isn't the answer.

We're blaming the lot, but when your team is full of unconnected foreign players and show you no fight in your local derby then it's a problem. Taylor was about the only player apart from Krul who gave a f*** yesterday regardless of how s**** he was.

Taylor showed nothing man, what are you on about. Lacklustre display from him, if anyone yesterday seemed to care it was Debuch and Marv and both are french so give it a rest now.

Too many foreign players (and fans) who really don't understand what yesterday meant. Hba was laughing and smiling at FT.

Too many foreign players (and fans) who really don't understand what yesterday meant. Hba was laughing and smiling at FT.

Fuck right off with the fans comment. I think pretty much all of foreign fans know what this game means to you lot living there and for the club itself. Still you are blaming the french players when two french players showed most heart and hustle yesterday.

I find the whole team accountable for the loss yesterday and I find it unfair you blame it on them because they're french. Fuck off with that.

Which foreign players would you like to get rid of and which English players would you bring in to remedy the situation?

Which foreign players would you like to get rid of and which English players would you bring in to remedy the situation?

There's no easy answer, I just think the balance isn't right ATM, and we suffered yesterday. Buying English and finding quality is tough with our model.

Don't know why people think Debuchy and Marv had great games, they were poor and ineffective. Jonas, Tiote, Cabaye Mbwia were shocking, goof did fuck all and Cisse was his wasteful self. Sissoko is a black Obertan who runs through the middle not on the wing, so losing the ball is even more dangerous.

I expect nothing more than fuck all from Shola, he's a shit player that's all he offers, Taylor as I've said was poor but you'll know today it's wrecking him like never before. Can't say that for others.

:lol:

Who has said they had great games? They were trying at least, no one has said they had great footballing games. But Debuchy was running up and down that flank and winning tackles for us. No one had a good game yesterday, no one in a black and white shirt had a good game, but to blame the loss on our squad being full of french players? When two of the geordie boys were absolut shite. Give it a break.

There's no easy answer, I just think the balance isn't right ATM, and we suffered yesterday. Buying English and finding quality is tough with our model.

Don't know why people think Debuchy and Marv had great games, they were poor and ineffective. Jonas, Tiote, Cabaye Mbwia were shocking, goof did fuck all and Cisse was his wasteful self. Sissoko is a black Obertan who runs through the middle not on the wing, so losing the ball is even more dangerous.

I expect nothing more than fuck all from Shola, he's a shit player that's all he offers, Taylor as I've said was poor but you'll know today it's wrecking him like never before. Can't say that for others.

Do you think it's the Geordie air that makes foreign players care less than those that play for Chelsea, Man U or Everton?

I do think that too many of that lot had no clue what the game meant or the type of pace it was going to be played at, mind. As has been said though, Debuchy, Sissoko and Marveaux in particular showed unquestionable effort.

Foreign fans with no connection to the club sticking up for the foreign players in the same boat. Club has lost it's identity, full of s*** like this.

I'm glad not all fans on this forum or those I've met in real life when I was in Newcastle share your opinion. I'm not going to ridicule you, I'm just going to feel sorry for you living in the past and assume you've forgot your meds today. :thup:

I do think that too many of that lot had no clue what the game meant or the type of pace it was going to be played at, mind. As has been said though, Debuchy, Sissoko and Marveaux in particular showed unquestionable effort.

I definitely agree with this though. What I was saying is that TT is blaming the foreign players and defending the likes of Steven Taylor who showed absolute fuck all yesterday as well.

Foreign fans with no connection to the club sticking up for the foreign players in the same boat. Club has lost it's identity, full of s*** like this.

I'm glad not all fans on this forum or those I've met in real life when I was in Newcastle share your opinion. I'm not going to ridicule you, I'm just going to feel sorry for you living in the past and assume you've forgot your meds today. :thup:

I definitely agree with this though. What I was saying is that TT is blaming the foreign players and defending the likes of Steven Taylor who showed absolute fuck all yesterday as well.

Well it's easier for some who can just go on another forum and start supporting another team whenever they like

Don't talk fuckin shite!

Well it's easier for some who can just go on another forum and start supporting another team whenever they like

Mate if all Geordies were as thick as you who could blame them?