Beye Injury - Update

Guest The German

With Beye being 31, if this injury is severe enough it might effectively end his career.

I hope not, even though he hasn't been as good as last season he's one of the best right backs I've seen at Newcastle, he's a class act. 

It will probably be a couple of days before we know the full extent of the injury, I've got my fingers crossed that it turns out not to be as bad as first thought.

Remember how Guthrie was nearly publically hanged because of the Fagin tackle? And the "Oh he hasn't phoned me to apologise" whines from Fagin, "eugh he texted me but he hasn't talked to me" whine that went on for three weeks. And Guthrie murdered in every paper. And today's papers and the telly today? Not a fucking word about Cattermole's challenge.

Football's dyin on its feet - what with Rooney and Ronaldo getting away with elbows, sly kicks every week, Poll saying the top 4 get preferential treatment, referees making questionable decisions that if any other profession you'd think there was something very fishy going on (and I'm not convinced there isn't - allegedly).

It's dying I'm telling you.

Guest Heneage

this is Lee Cattermole all over, the article on him mentions his banning order from local pubs. He's a thug, but the media already have their man of the moment in Barton.

Saw an article with Cattermole a few weeks back, think it was on Soccer AM or Soccer Saturday or something - came across as a nice lad who wasn't a thug or a bad boy or owt.

Fuck that, he's an utter prick.