Lee Cattermole

Guest Geordiesned

Sky just completely ignored it there on Football First.  Showed the tackle, him getting booked, then went back to when the game restarted with only a caption for the substitution.

Sky just completely ignored it there on Football First.  Showed the tackle, him getting booked, then went back to when the game restarted with only a caption for the substitution.

Going to be brushed under the carpet like the Barton tackle then.

Guest Heneage

One thing that disappoints me about our current team/squad is that they don't look after each other. A player doing two teammates should result in someone taking the c*** out. I know its not professional but the nastier side of football is something I miss.

I think we should find Steve Carney and put him on the bench to bring on for these kind of occasions in a kind of American special teams stylee.

with you all the way

Name a team that carys things over like that, Beye's one of the most popular members of the squad you get the player back by winning the game.

:nods:

Openly suggesting they should be unprofessional about it is ridiculous.

Its Sunday League to suggest going round kicking those who did you wrong, what if its a genuine mistake ala Parker on Bullard few years back you go round chopping Parker and getting sent off, use your heads man.

Parker never even touched Bullard ffs, Bullard tried to turn away from Parker and popped his knee out. Bit different to Cattermole going in to hurt our players.

No he didn't, Parker lands on his leg. I can't post it but Youtube it. Its a freak collision.