The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

As I said weeks ago, if Kinnear was doing the job Harry is doing at Spurs, do you think the press would still be saying what a fantastic job he'd done since going there?

Guest toonlass

To be fair I think they're still 5-4-4 in the league under Redknapp. Hardly relegation form.

To be fair, they are third bottom of the league and Blackburn have a game in hand, looks a lot like relegation form to me.

To be fair I think they're still 5-4-4 in the league under Redknapp. Hardly relegation form.

To be fair, they are third bottom of the league and Blackburn have a game in hand, looks a lot like relegation form to me.

Mostly down to their shit start to the season. If they keep picking up points at the same pace they've been doing under Redknapp they should be comfortable.

Good fun to see that they've already got a "Redknapp Out!" thread over there though :lol:

To be fair they're a s**** team with a Manager who is bigged up by an adoring media.

We and JFK get stick galore from the papers, Harry is praised to the skies every single f***ing week. He's even getting an award tonight from the Sportswriters FFS! For services to football or some such guff.

They are still third bottom, still s**** and long may it go on.

Lampard yellow card for a little kick on Ronaldos leg, Ronaldo on his way to Hospital

Tbf, that was a clear yellow. Just because it was early in the game shouldn't affect that.

Lampard yellow card for a little kick on Ronaldos leg, Ronaldo on his way to Hospital

Tbf, that was a clear yellow. Just because it was early in the game shouldn't affect that.

meh

He well and truly went for him, good on him. He won't get a second yellow though, it's an impossibility to send the future Sir Frank off.

I'd love it just love it if Chelsea beat this lot.

How can the referee not book Rooney for dissent there?  ???

I can understand him wanting to try to keep his cards in his pocket early but he's made a rod for his own back by letting that slide.

How do they both get booked for that and Rooney tells the ref to fuck off 3 times, refuses to go to him so the ref goes to Rooney, at which point he tells the ref to fuck off again?

How do they both get booked for that and Rooney tells the ref to fuck off 3 times, refuses to go to him so the ref goes to Rooney, at which point he tells the ref to fuck off again?

Still baffled at that.