The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest quklaani

It's a rare feeling but I want Liverpool to win to at least make the title race competitive. Still think Man Utd will have it in the bag though.

I can see us bottling it on account of Ferguson's obsession with the Champion's league.  But then of course Benitez will do the exact same thing (put out s*** teams in the league around the European games.)  We may have won a load in a row and all that, but we've been massively below par this season, I mean jesus, Liverpool will have a better goal difference than us within the hour.

It's a rare feeling but I want Liverpool to win to at least make the title race competitive. Still think Man Utd will have it in the bag though.

I can see us bottling it on account of Ferguson's obsession with the Champion's league.  But then of course Benitez will do the exact same thing (put out s*** teams in the league around the European games.)  We may have won a load in a row and all that, but we've been massively below par this season, I mean jesus, Liverpool will have a better goal difference than us within the hour.

:nope:

FML.

Guest quklaani

Ask any red they'll say the same.

We're only top of the league because Chelsea have been even worse.  Compared to last year we're pathetic.

The Boys Of The Old Brigade got a hearty rendition at the Utd v Celtic game today.  Good to see it only takes a couple of soldiers to be murdered for that lot to start romanticising terrorism again.  Fucking spastics.

Good entertaining match though - most of the games between us this season have been.

Guest firetotheworks

We're only top of the league because Chelsea have been even worse.  Compared to last year we're pathetic.

Cry me a fucking river.

Must be nearly over at Eastlands by now? C'mon City!!!

God I hate Liverpool! I'd easily settle for a shit title race and see them fall flat on their dirty faces!

It will be a disaster for the league if Villa dont get 4th..

Oh get lost. I can't actually get over how ridiculously arrogant you are. I often wonder if the Manu-stereotype is overplayed but it, really, really isn't - is it.

14 clean sheets on the bounce, seven points clear until a week ago, and you're below par/pathetic.

Bet you're fucking gutted you shoved that bet on the Pompey home game now, eh.

Guest Heneage

I admit I may be wrong but is this the same guy who said he already took them as being 10 points clear before having played Liverpool?

Guest quklaani

So opposition fans are only allowed on here now if they're rational?  If you'd been on a QPR fansite in march 13 years ago (yeah, obviously, but Im making a point) you'd have been rightfully furious over your team throwing away a lead that had seemed so strong.  And they'd have probably thought you were being ridiculous and arrogant and would have pointed out you were in an incredible position and should shut up whining.  Being a football fan is relative, and also invariably involves myopia, if you think I'm being insensitive then you're of course right, but I'm not talking in the Newcastle threads am I?

City beat inbreds 1-0! good stuff.

We're going down, so lets do everything within our power to drag them down with us!

not much power tho as we dont play them again :(

I know. :weep: Poisoning some of their players? Thats all I got...

City beat inbreds 1-0! good stuff.

We're going down, so lets do everything within our power to drag them down with us!

not much power tho as we dont play them again :(

I know. :weep: Poisoning some of their players? Thats all I got...

ah good thinking we shud do what arsenal did to spurs a few years back altho we need to poison about 4 other teams for about 8 weeks mite be hard  >:D

Jesus Christ, quklaani's only putting his opinion across, not asking for sympathy. Grow up ffs.

Agreed. I don't actually see anything wrong with what he's said either. Man Utd looked a lot better last season than they have this.