The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Just brilliant. :D

That baldy prick Webb has still put a sour note on the game by bottling a decision that would have killed the tie and booking Messi for nothing.  If it was 0-0 a penalty would have been given without question.

Could and should be five at the Nou Camp. Just goddamn breathtaking football.

It's not breathtaking, it's complete fucking madness. I have to stop watching this soon.

Has Drogba ever truly been worth £24 million?

You must have missed that season when he was the best striker in the entire world.

I wasn't really stating opinion mate, I'm unsure myself, was more canvasing opinions.

Drogba was a beast, but he doesn't seem to give a fuck anymore. He'll be better when he ends up in Inter.

Guest Heneage

Depends whether you think being arguably the best striker in the world for two seasons is worth £24m.

Do you?

Guest sicko2ndbest

You must have missed that season when he was the best striker in the entire world.

I wasn't really stating opinion mate, I'm unsure myself, was more canvasing opinions.

Drogba was a beast, but he doesn't seem to give a f*** anymore. He'll be better when he ends up in Inter.

Disagree

Drogba is prone to a bit OBAism (snatching at shots) but he is also very good at the ugly side. Holding the ball up, winning headers etc

Goodness, how many times must ESPN play the Champions League theme. It's played almost every second the match isn't on.

I think Barcelona will struggle against Liverpool/Chelsea next round as they won't pass them through the middle. Still, they have the options to change their game slightly.