The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Fucking Redknapp. Saggy face on West Ham's youngsters:

"The Youngsters playing now will never be as great as the ones I produced.

When I was at West Ham, we produced six great kids that went on to play for England. I was asked whether the current crop could compare with the ones I had and my answer was no chance - never"

What an arrogant cunt he is.

He is right, they did produce some class players.  HOWEVER - none of them wanted to stay did they Arry?  If they had managed to keep that lot, they would have enjoyed alot more success IMO.

By the way people. Let's have a moment's silence for 18th placed Recreativo.

Who go to the Nou Camp tonight.

last 6 games Barca have scored 20 goals and conceded 5, should be good fun.

http://www.americanrhetoric.com/images/mlkihaveadreamgogo.jpeg

I have a dream that one day this Geordie nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all Geordies are created superior."

I have a dream that one day on the red beaches of Bay, the sons of former mine workers and the sons of former Geordie legends will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Sunderland, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of inbredness, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice supporting the great Newcastle.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a Geordie nation where they will not be judged by their lacking Premier Division team but by having the Premier Division winners as their hometown team.

I have a dream today!

What are the best results for NUFC in the other games  today? Can someone list them

In my opinion:

Pompey beat WBA - Pompey will be fine, WBA are s***.

Spurs/Hammers - Who cares.

Boro/Hull - Draw please. Boro win would be preferred over a Hull win IMO, I know it would drop us to 19th but we still need the teams out of the bottom 3 to be in touching distance

mackems/Man Utd - Man Utd by a hatful

Chelsea/Bolton - Chelsea, keeps them in the title hunt so they keep playing full strength teams against our relegation rivals

Wigan/Arsenal - Arsenal for the reasons above

O0

My mackem mate at the match seems to think there's two big rumours going around the Stadium of s**** - one is that Curbishley will be appointed on Monday, the other is that Peter Reid will be.

That's a somewhat elaborate game of Chinese whispers.

My mackem mate at the match seems to think there's two big rumours going around the Stadium of s**** - one is that Curbishley will be appointed on Monday, the other is that Peter Reid will be.

I've always wondered what "rumour going around the ground" actually means. I reckon one guy behind him has said "Curbs on Monday" and another will have said "naaaah Reidy."

I've always wondered what "rumour going around the ground" actually means. I reckon one guy behind him has said "Curbs on Monday" and another will have said "naaaah Reidy."

Row above: "What? Peter Reid?"

Row below: "No... Curbs"

Repeat until desired effect is obtained.

Looking at the live league table that hammering has knocked Blackburn back further than I realised. In many ways I think it would be even sweeter staying up at Fat Sam's cost than it would be the mackems.

No, it wouldn't.