The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest Darth Toon

I can't recall ever seeing a team capitulate so completely!  :harry:

you're a newcastle fan, surely you jest.

I've seen us take plenty hidings right enough, but the way Spurs arses went after being in such a strong position has been a wonder to behold.

Well not since Tottenham blew that 3-0 lead against Man U, losing 5-3 in the end...

:lol: Forgot about that game, quality. 3-0 up at H/T as well weren't they?

Well not since Tottenham blew that 3-0 lead against Man U, losing 5-3 in the end...

:lol: Forgot about that game, quality. 3-0 up at H/T as well weren't they?

Yeah think so

Further edit to Howard Webb's wikipedia entry:

Howard Webb is a big fan of Manchester United and has been since he was a young boy.[citation needed] He attends every chance he gets.[citation needed] Because he is a Manchester United fan , he give penalty kick when Spurs is up 2-0 . Stupid refreeing . You will die Howard Webb . You will....

Guest Stephen927

Howard Webb is a big fan of Manchester United and has been since he was a young boy.[citation needed] He attends every chance he gets.[citation needed] Because he is a Manchester United fan , he give penalty kick when Spurs is up 2-0 . Stupid refreeing . You will die Howard Webb . You will....

:lol:

doesn't that kinda sound like Kingdawson in all seriousness

it reminds me of the Euros when Howard Webb gave a controversial penalty against Poland, his wikipedia page then claimed he was a money-driven Jew whose mother was a "pig whore".

Guest firetotheworks

it reminds me of the Euros when Howard Webb gave a controversial penalty against Poland, his wikipedia page then claimed he was a money-driven Jew whose mother was a "pig whore".

;D ;D

Guest firetotheworks

So thats now our best striker injured, our then best midfielder and best player injured, and our current best player now injured. ffs.

Eh, what happened?