The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

what happened exactly? My next door neighbour was laughing really loudly in his back garden watching this. Mentioned something about ronaldo. (liverpool fan)

Got subbed off and flounced, including flapping the top away being offered to him by a coach.

what happened exactly? My next door neighbour was laughing really loudly in his back garden watching this. Mentioned something about ronaldo. (liverpool fan)

Got subbed off and flounced, including flapping the top away being offered to him by a coach.

Then sat on the bench shaking his head in a "Oh No He Didn't" manner for about a minute.

;D

Ronaldo. :lol:

What a baby..I'm sure this sparks another round of Real rumours.

I wouldn't be surprised if it gets completely ignored by the press. Different reporting for different clubs.

If that was Martins it'd be all over the rags 'Martins calls Shearer 'MASSIVE FUCKFACE'!!!!!!!!!1'

:lol:

Guest toonlass

Does Petr Cech really still need to wear that head gear?

Rugby players wear them so.....meh  :kinnear:

Arsenal look like a pretty version of us today. Can't score for shit.

Apart from this and the lack of defence. Arsenal are nothing like us. Players actually pass and move and control the ball.

Stunning strike from Anelka. Liked how he didn't celebrate.

Maybe there is something to what Lehmann was saying the other day about this new ball curving all over the place. Anelka's shot looked like it would go straight at Fabianski until it suddenly curved in mid air and flew right into the bottom corner.

Arsenal look like a pretty version of us today. Can't score for s***.

Apart from this and the lack of defence. Arsenal are nothing like us. Players actually pass and move and control the ball.

*Sigh* That's what I implied.