The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

oh shoot, this means that chelsea will be fielding a weakend team against smb, no? :(

I've been thinking that for a while.  Didn't we get Chelsea at the end of the season at home three times in a row fairly recently, and beat them twice..?

That was when we weren't absolutely shit tbf.

A weak Man Utd going to Hull is much more to worry about I think.

A weak Man Utd is still good enough to beat all the teams in the Premiership, bar the remaining three of the top 4.

Shop window for the likes of Anderson, Scholes and Giggs to see who takes Fletcher's place in the CL final?

Bendtner. Most underrated player in the league at the moment? 15 goals this year, and the best 4th choice striker in the prem imo.

:kasper:

He is utter, utter garbage.

He really isn't. I'd definitely have him here.

Who can Chelsea really rest, though? Their whole first-team squad is full of world-class players. They had nothing to play for today but they still showed up.

We have to hope Arsenal can beat Man Utd or else the title's over.

Who can Chelsea really rest, though? Their whole first-team squad is full of world-class players. They had nothing to play for today but they still showed up.

but Chelsea are only 3 points behind liverpool now, maybe gives them some hope of finishing 2nd and not having to qualify for CL

but Chelsea are only 3 points behind liverpool now, maybe gives them some hope of finishing 2nd and not having to qualify for CL

Haven't they changed it so that the top 3 qualify straight for the group stages ?

Haven't they changed it so that the top 3 qualify straight for the group stages ?

Really? Didnt know that

Pretty sure it's still 2 and 2.

Edit: no, you're right... top 3 go straight through!

As of the 2009–10 season qualification for the UEFA Champions League changes. The top four teams in the Premier League qualify for the UEFA Champions League' date=' with the top three teams directly entering the group stage. The fourth-placed team enters the Champions League at the play-off round for non-champions and must win a two-legged knockout tie in order to enter the group stage.[/quote']

oh shoot, this means that chelsea will be fielding a weakend team against smb, no? :(

I've been thinking that for a while.  Didn't we get Chelsea at the end of the season at home three times in a row fairly recently, and beat them twice..?

That was when we weren't absolutely shit tbf.

A weak Man Utd going to Hull is much more to worry about I think.

A weak Man Utd is still good enough to beat all the teams in the Premiership, bar the remaining three of the top 4.

Good enough yes, but it's by no means certain that they will. West Ham went to OT two years ago needing to win to stay up and Man Utd just rolled over.

1. Wolfsburg    31 18  6  7  66:40  60

2. Bayern M.    31 18  6  7  64:39  60

3. Hertha B.     31 18  5  8  46:36  59

4. Stuttgart      31 17  7  7  58:40  58

5. Dortmund    31 14 13  4  53:33  55

6. Hamburger   31 17  4 10  43:43  55

The German league has been absolutely ridiculous this season. Six teams that could possibly win the league with 3 games remaining. Wolfsburg who were mid-table not long ago have won 11 out of their last 13 games and now find themselves favorites for the title, Dortmund who were also mid-table a few weeks ago have also been on a good run winning their last 7 games, then Hoffenheim who were on top around Christmas have fallen into 8th place.

I reckon Hertha @ 7.2 to win the title is a decent bet. Hertha have Cologne (A), Schalke (H) and Karlsruhe (A) in their remaining games while Bayern have Leverkusen (A), Stuttgart (H), Hoffenheim (A), and Wolfsburg Dortmund (H), Hannover (A), Werder Bremen (H).

I dont know why, but i couldnt stop watching this for like 5 minutes

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/42823/b7kqbt.gif

That eyebrow movement at the end just screams "I'm a kinky bitch"

:fwap: :fwap:

she could beat you up in so many different ways its not even fun  :snod:

barca 3-1 up against Villareal, didnt even knew they were playing today

35 minutes away from securing the league title.

Is it me or is Barca just such a classy team if you compare to Real Madrid?

Always something going on at Real, negative stuff, there is just something nice and classy about Barca

El Barça és més que un club. :)

Is it me or is Barca just such a classy team if you compare to Real Madrid?

Always something going on at Real, negative stuff, there is just something nice and classy about Barca

El Barça és més que un club. :)

MORE DAN A CLUB LOL!

Long day.