The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Fabianski is a total liability it lookslike from recent performances. Good shot stopper but poor mental attributes.

Doesn't look confident at all and really poor when dealing with crosses. Really disappointed with his recent performances, goalkeeper of the year 06 and 07 in the Polish league with people saying he looked much better than Dudek or Boruc did at his age, hasn't quite lived up to the hype and his potential.

Guest The Libertine

has walcott improved at all since joining arsenal? he still looks all speed and no end product.

Fabianski is a total liability it lookslike from recent performances. Good shot stopper but poor mental attributes.

He's useless. The epitome of a lot of modern keepers who can pull out a great reflex save one minute and then completely fail to do the basics like come for crosses or command their box the next minute.

He's useless. The epitome of a lot of modern keepers who can pull out a great reflex save one minute and then completely fail to do the basics like come for crosses or command their box the next minute.

The Srnicek effect?

Guest gggg

has walcott improved at all since joining arsenal? he still looks all speed and no end product.

He's gone backwards i'd say. If he had gone to a Villa or Everton and played in his proper positon for the last few years he would be a top drawer striker by now.

Basically sums up Polish goalkeepers (see Boruc, Dudek, Kuszczak etc.) 

Guest kingdawson

I love watching Denilson play. He's guaranteed to misplace at least 5 passes a game.

Guest gggg

Bendtner. Most underrated player in the league at the moment? 15 goals this year, and the best 4th choice striker in the prem imo.

:yikes:

Bendtner. Most underrated player in the league at the moment? 15 goals this year, and the best 4th choice striker in the prem imo.

Goals to chances ratio will be poor though.

Brilliant header from him there though.

Cue Chelsea time-wasting and diving like fuck from now on in.

Guest kingdawson

Still better then Lennon though.  O0  :lol: naw im just kidding

I honestly wouldn't consider swapping them. Everyone talks about Lennon not having an end producy, but Walcott is worse.

:yikes:

Everyone thinks he's dreadful, hence most underrated. Can't think of a better 4th choice striker (behind vp, arsh, ade) unless you count cristiano as a striker. Which I'm not doing.

Guest kingdawson

I love watching Denilson play. He's guaranteed to misplace at least 5 passes a game.

You must love watching Nicky Butt play KD

I don't get pleasure watching you lot do bad though (well not this season anyway).

:kasper:

He is utter, utter garbage.

Rearrange these words to reach the truth.

Ameobi. a. just. white. He's.

oh shoot, this means that chelsea will be fielding a weakend team against smb, no? :(

I've been thinking that for a while.  Didn't we get Chelsea at the end of the season at home three times in a row fairly recently, and beat them twice..?

That was when we weren't absolutely shit tbf.

A weak Man Utd going to Hull is much more to worry about I think.

Guest palnese

oh shoot, this means that chelsea will be fielding a weakend team against smb, no? :(

I've been thinking that for a while.  Didn't we get Chelsea at the end of the season at home three times in a row fairly recently, and beat them twice..?

That was when we weren't absolutely shit tbf.

A weak Man Utd going to Hull is much more to worry about I think.

A weak Man Utd is still good enough to beat all the teams in the Premiership, bar the remaining three of the top 4.