The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Smith played in a deep midfield position according to .com.

What a fucking waste of time.

Have to agree with that. Makes Nicky Butt looks competant in the DM role.

Unfortunately in a recent interview on the official site Kinnear was talking about him as "adding bite to the midfield".

What a f***ing waste of time.

Let's be honest though, he's not going to play up front ahead of Martins, Owen, Viduka, Lovenkrands, etc. but there maybe a slot in midfield (I know, I know) ahead of Butt maybe.

Just looked and saw that Smith has another 3 and a half years left on his contract :explode:

What a f***ing waste of time.

Let's be honest though, he's not going to play up front ahead of Martins, Owen, Viduka, Lovenkrands, etc. but there maybe a slot in midfield (I know, I know) ahead of Butt maybe.

Just looked and saw that Smith has another 3 and a half years left on his contract :explode:

fuck    in    hell

great smiley by the way, my feelings exactly....fingers crossed everton come back with another offer  :kinnear:

Just watched the reserve highlights, Xisco took his goals very nicely, he also looked like he worked hard and was a threat throughout.

Lua Lua really does deserve a crack, he really is doing well. That run was so unlucky and his goal was well taken.

Do we actually play the same sport as Brazil?  ???

I wanted to ask, but didn't want to.

The gulf in the standard of play is so huge it genuinely looks like they're actually playing a different sport.  :blush: