The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Credit to Maradona for recognising his immense-ness, in spite of the shower of shite club he is playing for.

Can't say the same for Colo sadly.

Who is at centre-back? I can imagine Argentina have a pretty good squad like.

Has Maradona been to SJP that we know of?

Credit to Maradona for recognising his immense-ness, in spite of the shower of shite club he is playing for.

Can't say the same for Colo sadly.

Who is at centre-back? I can imagine Argentina have a pretty good squad like.

Has Maradona been to SJP that we know of?

I'm sure i saw him doing lines in the bogs in the Beehive before the mackems match but whether he went to the match i know not.

Ireland getting beaten at home to Georgia and not looking at all likely to change things.

Trappatoni insists on two holding midfielders at all times, even at home to shit teams.

Duff has been absolute shite btw. :lol:

Amazing penalty award in the Ireland game.

Georgia player tries to clear the ball, rebounds off Kevin Doyle to a clearly offside Robbie Keane. Linesman flags for offside, referee gives a penalty for absolutely no reason whatsoever. :lol:

Georgia player tries to clear the ball, rebounds off Kevin Doyle to a clearly offside Robbie Keane. Linesman flags for offside, referee gives a penalty for absolutely no reason whatsoever. :lol:

Eh? :lol:

Eh? :lol:

I've seen the replay and I can't find any reason for it.

The ball does go near the Georgia players arm, but clearly never touches it. Besides, the offside decision should have already taken effect if that's what it was for.

Worst award of a penalty I've ever seen tbh.