The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest guinness_fiend

Prem > Seria A. This just proves.

You're right.  A nil-nil draw at half time does just that, especially seeing as Inter would prefer to play open and concede at home rather than weathering the storm and throw caution to the wind at Old Trafford.

Hang on...

Is Rooney injured again or something? This game is perfect for him, Scholes aswell

I'd agree. Rooney would destroy them with that amount of space to operate.

Who would you take off? Would have to be Berbatov I guess, but the team seems to be working almost perfectly as it is.

Giggs would be the like for like swap in terms of role. So him.

I just think Inter are probably going to score, now that they're getting stuck in more. Christ knows what they were thinking about in the first half.

2111: GOAL Fulham 0-1 Swansea

Jason Scotland - who else - has put the Championship side in front, sending their 3,000 fans into raptures. Mark Gower set up the big front man who stabbed past Mark Schwarzer and put the Swans closer to a first FA Cup quarter-final in 45 years.

Guest palnese

Still not seen Ibrahimovic have anything like a good game.

Yes, I'm aware this is only based on Champions League games. No, I'm not denying his record.

i agree. at least at club level.

Yes, I'm aware this is only based on Champions League games. No, I'm not denying his record.

He's been shit in the big games at all levels, bar one backheeled flick in a World Cup or something similar.

It is the same with Jon Dahl Tomasson  for me I never saw him play well on TV for other clubs or Denmark. Yet his medals & goals tell me he must have played well at some point.

He never shows up when he's needed most. Much like Cristiano.

Guest Heneage

He never shows up when he's needed most. Much like Cristiano.

And both are as moody as a tampon user. Shocking attitudes.

He's been shit in the big games at all levels, bar one backheeled flick in a World Cup or something similar.

Of his type, the best in the world, I'd say.

This forum must have a thing against tall, gangly strikers.

Anyone see the comedy I'm just hearing about now in the Arsenal game to start the second half? Apparently the ref did not check and blew the whistle to start the 2nd half with only 8 arsenal players on the pitch, and then booked toure for running onto the pitch without permission. Not sure what was going on there.