The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

That Boumsong looks a canny defender.

don't you mean bassong, mate?

Only if Lyon have signed him, otherwise I mean Boumsong. He was playing in a 'other game'.

That Boumsong looks a canny defender.

Been there, done that, got the goals against.

Funnily enough Bramble's been getting good reports too. Could be the perfect partnership.

The best team in Serie A just played a scoreless draw with Inter. What is everyone so excited about :lol: Inter were not good tonight, but there has been no advantage gained for either team. Both will need to score on the next matchday. When AC whipped Man U (you know actually scoring in the process) it didn't make Serie A better than Premiership, so I don't think this scoreless draw changes anything proves England's superiority. I do hope Man U and Barca are eliminated in this round though. Would be more interesting in my opinion at least.

Guest firetotheworks

The best team in Serie A just played a scoreless draw with Inter. What is everyone so excited about :lol: Inter were not good tonight, but there has been no advantage gained for either team. Both will need to score on the next matchday. When AC whipped Man U (you know actually scoring in the process) it didn't make Serie A better than Premiership, so I don't think this scoreless draw changes anything proves England's superiority. I do hope Man U and Barca are eliminated in this round though. Would be more interesting in my opinion at least.

Are you actually insane? How would that be more interesting? Surely a Barca vs Man United match would be what most football lovers would want to watch?

Are you actually insane? How would that be more interesting? Surely a Barca vs Man United match would be what most football lovers would want to watch?

Doubt it. Last year I listened and followed the massive massive hype fest leading up to this same fixture. The best match of the season and all that. Yet, unsurprisingly, it was nothing like that. One moment of class and nothing much else. What has happened that should change my opinion of this?

Yes, but why would anyone who supports any PL club other than one of the top four (I'm being nice to Arsenal and temporarily reinstating them here) want to see any one of them do well in Europe?

All it does is extend the already large financial and hype gap.

Fuck them. I hope they all get to the semi finals, having picked up shit loads of injuries, then two of them bum each other to death on the centre circle in the final.

Cunts.

Guest firetotheworks

Yes, but why would anyone who supports any PL club other than one of the top four (I'm being nice to Arsenal and temporarily reinstating them here) want to see any one of them do well in Europe?

All it does is extend the already large financial and hype gap.

f*** them. I hope they all get to the semi finals, having picked up s*** loads of injuries, then two of them bum each other to death on the centre circle in the final.

c***s.

Because Im English and want to see whichever English teams get into the Champions League do well. Not with luck mind, so I discount Liverpool from that.