The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Fantastic couple of results for us today for Liverpool and Arsenal.

Now watch us go and lose tomorrow.

I think you'll draw (or lose).

f***ing hell villa.

The best we've played in a long time.

We thought we had it in the bag. We were wrong.

Roma are beating Inter 3-1 at the San Siro.

Apparently Mourinho as a manager hasn't lost a league game at home for something like 7 years.  Coming to an end now.

Don't count on it just yet, 2-3

Roma are beating Inter 3-1 at the San Siro.

Apparently Mourinho as a manager hasn't lost a league game at home for something like 7 years.  Coming to an end now.

Could have told us there was half an hour left  :rolleyes:

A bold statement if ever I saw one.

Hmm.

The sad mackem bastard is cracking up:

The long-term future of Hull City's Brazilian forward, Geovanni, has been plunged into doubt after he was the subject of an extraordinary attack by manager Phil Brown following his public display of insubordination.

The former Barcelona and Manchester City player incurred Brown's wrath after responding to his 53rd-minute substitution with a show of head-shaking petulance as he left the field before kicking a water bottle in the dugout

A chorus of boos rang around the KC Stadium aimed at Brown who later put the club's most high-profile player firmly in his place in an astonishing blast.

"He will never do that to me again," Brown said. "I'm the manager. I haven't spoken to him yet. He's getting drugs-tested so hopefully they will find that positive."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/4903499/Hull-City-manager-Phil-Brown-attacks-Geovanni.html

Christ, imagine if he said that about N'Zogbia. :lol:

Speaking of which, no one wants to win the Bundesliga this year, there are now five teams in the title. It would be rather good if one of Hoffenheim, Hertha or Wolfsburg won it though.

It's insane. None of them really look like going on a huge run to win it. Munich are looking like Chelsea did in the middle of this season. Just jaded and uninspired. Really could be anyone who gets it.

France is a decent race this year too. I think Lyon will still get it...but I really hope Marseille could take it. Anyone besides Lyon or Paris would be nice really.

Guest Stephen927

The sad mackem b****** is cracking up:

The long-term future of Hull City's Brazilian forward, Geovanni, has been plunged into doubt after he was the subject of an extraordinary attack by manager Phil Brown following his public display of insubordination.

The former Barcelona and Manchester City player incurred Brown's wrath after responding to his 53rd-minute substitution with a show of head-shaking petulance as he left the field before kicking a water bottle in the dugout

A chorus of boos rang around the KC Stadium aimed at Brown who later put the club's most high-profile player firmly in his place in an astonishing blast.

"He will never do that to me again," Brown said. "I'm the manager. I haven't spoken to him yet. He's getting drugs-tested so hopefully they will find that positive."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/4903499/Hull-City-manager-Phil-Brown-attacks-Geovanni.html

Christ, imagine if he said that about N'Zogbia. :lol:

Haha, what the hell? That last statement is just bizarre.

Phil Brown spent far too much time lapping up the plaudits earlier this season instead of concentrating on what he'd do once the novelty factor wore off and other sides got to grips with his shit team.

They're going down with West Brom. One place left up for grabs imo.

Hull are going down, they're even worse than us, despite results indicating otherwise

Stoke are worse.

I can't believe we dropped two points to them by switching off for 5 minutes. They're the worst side I've seen at Villa Park for years.