The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

How loud have Sky got the mics turned up at Anfield for the "famous atmosphere"?! All you can hear apart from the Sunderland fans is players and people in the crowd shouting stuff.

Not that fussed if the Mackems don't get beat like, aye they're generally in the same boat but there's no way they're off down imo. Portsmouth losing is much more important, they're definitely one of the potential worse-team-than-us's.

Guest Nufc4Life

How this team are 2nd in the league i'll never know, fucking hell, they're just as shite in the league as they always have been, just had the extra luck this season in games and others not pulling there weight, few years ago this team would have struggled to make 6th.

How this team are 2nd in the league i'll never know, f***ing hell, they're just as s**** in the league as they always have been, just had the extra luck this season in games and others not pulling there weight, few years ago this team would have struggled to make 6th.

:sadnod:

I honestly can't remember the last Liverpool game i enjoyed. Granted i don't watch them avidly, but i've watched the Champions League games and the odd Premier League one. I think the last good game was the 3-3 final against West Ham. As a neutral watcher, on average they're fucking boring as sin.

I honestly can't remember the last Liverpool game i enjoyed. Granted i don't watch them avidly, but i've watched the Champions League games and the odd Premier League one. I think the last good game was the 3-3 final against West Ham. As a neutral watcher, on average they're fucking boring as sin.

If you were a neutral you might have enjoyed their game at SJP this season :(

I honestly can't remember the last Liverpool game i enjoyed. Granted i don't watch them avidly, but i've watched the Champions League games and the odd Premier League one. I think the last good game was the 3-3 final against West Ham. As a neutral watcher, on average they're f***ing boring as sin.

The thing is, they have the players (not strength in depth, but their first team is good). Questions have to be asked how they can consistently play so s**t. This patch they're having was always going to come, it was a matter of when the undeserved scrappy victories dried up.

Thing is, i detest Liverpool and i dislike Rafa - and in many ways i kinda want him shot of the Premier League. But then... i enjoy hating them. :lol: I don't really want them to get good.

Much rather they slumped into mid-table mediocrity. And the longer his tenure goes on, i think that could actually happen. Well - maybe if they weren't such a lucky set of cunts.

He'll be gone at the end of the season anyway imo.

Guest Nufc4Life

Thing is, i detest Liverpool and i dislike Rafa - and in many ways i kinda want him shot of the Premier League. But then... i enjoy hating them. :lol: I don't really want them to get good.

Much rather they slumped into mid-table mediocrity. And the longer his tenure goes on, i think that could actually happen. Well - maybe if they weren't such a lucky set of cunts.

He'll be gone at the end of the season anyway imo.

Aye, same here. I'd always kinda been neutral on Liverpool, until they won the Champions League. The luck they had to get there, the media wankfest over them, the fans, everything, i just started hating them from about the group stage on and now i hate them more than Man Utd.

Agree that Rafa will be gone at the end of the season too, if they hadnt of won the champions league he'd been gone a long time ago

Guest Nufc4Life

They're such a chav team to, sooo many chavs and general layabouts round here ''support'' them, wankers the lot of em

If scores remain the same, Manu go into the game against us knowing that - if they win - they go into a nine point lead.

:lol: Mint.

If the results stay as they are then Manu don't need the points as much....

If scores remain the same, Manu go into the game against us knowing that - if they win - they go into a nine point lead.

:lol: Mint.

If the results stay as they are then Manu don't need the points as much....

Oh they will. They will want to win this league knowing that Liverpool had a good lead yet they still finished 10, 11,12 etc points behind his Man Utd team. In some respects, these results tonight might spur Fergy on more. The man and his teams are relentless.