The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

So to those emails. Ian says: "Pedersen has been a disgrace' date=' he's been missing for the last 2 seasons. How many assists and goals has he had in the last two years? [b']I just don't understand why we are playing, a defensive formation against the likes of Fulham[/b] and Everton and not a 4-4-2 formation."

He musn't be aware of who the gaffer is then. :lol:

:lol: Thanks for this - it really cheered me up. C'mon Fulham!

Guest Stephen927

So to those emails. Ian says: "Pedersen has been a disgrace' date=' he's been missing for the last 2 seasons. How many assists and goals has he had in the last two years? [b']I just don't understand why we are playing, a defensive formation against the likes of Fulham[/b] and Everton and not a 4-4-2 formation."

He musn't be aware of who the gaffer is then. :lol:

I've just threw up in my mouth a little bit. I'm scarred for life.

It gets better:

Jordan wonders why David Dunn has not started the game and says: "To win games you need your attacking and creative players on. How can Sam leave such a vital creative player' date=' Dunn, out of the team?"[/b']

Nobby is another not exactly in the Big Sam fan club and says: "As a born and bred Rovers fan I'm not that happy with the job Sam is doing. For me he picks the wrong team too often and we're still in the mire."

Priceless. :lol:

It gets better:

Jordan wonders why David Dunn has not started the game and says: "To win games you need your attacking and creative players on. How can Sam leave such a vital creative player' date=' Dunn, out of the team?"[/b']

Nobby is another not exactly in the Big Sam fan club and says: "As a born and bred Rovers fan I'm not that happy with the job Sam is doing. For me he picks the wrong team too often and we're still in the mire."

Priceless. :lol:

:fwap: :fwap: :fwap:

Absolutely sick of Man Utd's success, and its not jealousy, its just the sheer arrogance and lack of respect their glory hunting fans have. As if any of them really give 2 fucks that they are 2 up here, most of them dont even go to games.

Absolutely sick of Man Utd's success, and its not jealousy, its just the sheer arrogance and lack of respect their glory hunting fans have. As if any of them really give 2 fucks that they are 2 up here, most of them dont even go to games.

:lol: You post this every time they win!

Guest Nufc4Life

Aye definently agree with this. Some random bint on my facebook and a few on MSN, have all suddenly updtaed status's, display names etc saying ''UNITED!'' or something like that, really is sickening. These are the twats as well that will walk in town saying how great man u are and everything yet have no fucking clue about them at all. Have a few mates who are Man U ''fans'' and they've never, ever even been to Manchester let alone Old Trafford, horrible!

Ive to listen to them all the time man :lol: And only 1 of them has been to OT :nope:

Aye definently agree with this. Some random bint on my facebook and a few on MSN, have all suddenly updtaed status's, display names etc saying ''UNITED!'' or something like that, really is sickening. These are the twats as well that will walk in town saying how great man u are and everything yet have no fucking clue about them at all. Have a few mates who are Man U ''fans'' and they've never, ever even been to Manchester let alone Old Trafford, horrible!

They are the kinda people who if Inter had 30 shots on target, and Man Utd had 2, they would say "OMG WE RAPED INTER, YAS R FUCKIN SHITE, CUM ON DA MIGHTY YANITED!!1!11!"

Guest timmy boy

There no CL highlights on terrestrial tonight?

ITV only show highlights on the day they have the match rights.

Absolutely sick of Man Utd's success, and its not jealousy, its just the sheer arrogance and lack of respect their glory hunting fans have. As if any of them really give 2 f***s that they are 2 up here, most of them dont even go to games.

Ive to listen to them all the time man :lol: And only 1 of them has been to OT :nope:

Absolutely sick of Man Utd's success, and its not jealousy, its just the sheer arrogance and lack of respect their glory hunting fans have. As if any of them really give 2 f***s that they are 2 up here, most of them dont even go to games.

Aye definently agree with this. Some random bint on my facebook and a few on MSN, have all suddenly updtaed status's, display names etc saying ''UNITED!'' or something like that, really is sickening. These are the twats as well that will walk in town saying how great man u are and everything yet have no f***ing clue about them at all. Have a few mates who are Man U ''fans'' and they've never, ever even been to Manchester let alone Old Trafford, horrible!

They are the kinda people who if Inter had 30 shots on target, and Man Utd had 2, they would say "OMG WE RAPED INTER, YAS R FUCKIN s****, CUM ON DA MIGHTY YANITED!!1!11!"

Who in the right mind would go on MSN and Facebook during their teams game? Especially in a CL semi final ffs!

Neither do you though you tit.  :razz:

Guest Nufc4Life

Aye definently agree with this. Some random bint on my facebook and a few on MSN, have all suddenly updtaed status's, display names etc saying ''UNITED!'' or something like that, really is sickening. These are the twats as well that will walk in town saying how great man u are and everything yet have no f***ing clue about them at all. Have a few mates who are Man U ''fans'' and they've never, ever even been to Manchester let alone Old Trafford, horrible!

They are the kinda people who if Inter had 30 shots on target, and Man Utd had 2, they would say "OMG WE RAPED INTER, YAS R FUCKIN s****, CUM ON DA MIGHTY YANITED!!1!11!"

Who in the right mind would go on MSN and Facebook during their teams game? Especially in a CL semi final ffs!

Yeah exactly. My MSN right now has 4 seperate Man U ''fans'', all online, all active etc. Im never online during Newcastle matches, let alone if they were in  a huge champions league game, quite unbelievable. Fucking hate everything the glory hunter stands for, knows nothing at all about football and for true football fans to hear them talk like they know it all is the most annoying thing ever;