The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

I'll be impressed if you get anything today brummie.

That said, it looks unlikely you'll drop lower than 5th. Looks like we're going to be content with 6th, we didn't get away with yet another abject performance yesterday.

Us and you are both making it quite easy for the top four to stay intact.

Kuyt 1-0

Was it a goalmouth scramble resulting in bumbling the ball over the line?

:) a goalmouth scramble resulting in hammering the ball over the line more like.

Kuyt must have been disappointed he couldn't have used his arse or his back or something to fluke it in the net. A letdown to hear of a good finish.

Guest Heneage

I think people forget as  bad as our run is, there will be tremendous pressure on teams around us to get points from games.

I can barely watch when Liverpool are playing, Sky's coverage is so sycophantic.

"The family that is Liverpool Football Club" indeed.

It's much worse when they're on ITV in the Champions League with Clive Tylsley  and Jim Beglin.

I can barely watch when Liverpool are playing, Sky's coverage is so sycophantic.

It's much worse when they're on ITV in the Champions League with Clive Tylsley  and Jim Beglin.

Oh, absolutely.

I was just thinking that with the owners hating each other, Parry booted out, Benitez's contract hoo-haa, "family" is the last way I'd describe Liverpool, other than when meant in the sense that that Fritzls were a family

Oh, absolutely.

I was just thinking that with the owners hating each other, Parry booted out, Benitez's contract hoo-haa, "family" is the last way I'd describe Liverpool, other than when meant in the sense that that Fritzls were a family

:lol: True enough.

2 down now. Looks like both of us are running out of steam, 5th and 6th should be safe though.