The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Andy Gray's favoured teams are blatantly Liverpool and Chelsea, where he can talk non stop about his best mates "Stevie G, JT and Lamps"

I think that comes across because them teams & players have played well over the years. He is a Evertonian that there is no doubt about.

I guess he must be best buds with Yakubu Aiyegbeni as always saying "The Yak"

I dunno what to laugh at most, KD.

Is it someone suggesting that Andy Gray kisses Villa's arses, when this is patently the exact opposite of what he does.

Or is it a Spurs fan complaining at media love for another club?

;)

Isnt Gray naturally going to be biased towards Villa what with him being an ex player  :undecided:

He's still a prick mind either way

He's not, really (biased towards us).

See also David Platt, who never has a good word to say about us, despite having been "made" by us.

Although i appreciate that we do better than most clubs in terms of ex players who show their colours as pundits (McInally, Dion Dublin etc).

Andy Gray is an absolute c***, though. He was, with Sir Brian Little, my hero as a kid.

re: Andy Gray, there is no way he is pro-Everton in his commentary either.

You'd think he'd never played for us, nevermind won all his medals here and become a club legend.

That coupled with the sickening fawning over Liverpool, and especially his little favourite Gerrard, mean that most Evertonians I know have gone from loving the man to thinking he's an utter prick. I think he's just generally a very fickle, shallow man. The only times I ever hear him talk well about us is when there's a few quid in it for him- plugging books or doing the after dinner circuit etc.  :no:

Didn't he bottle the Everton job at one point?

:nods: opted to remain at Sky instead

He walked out on us as assistant manager to join Sky, too.

I also have it on very good authority (friend of la Dando) that he has an exceptionally small penis.

Guest kingdawson

Look at that Milwall crowd.

I've never seen so much Stone Island outside the confines of a shop.

They're a disgusting bunch. Had to go through Bermondsey sometimes to get to uni, and hated being in the same vicinity as those skinhead pricks.

:nods: opted to remain at Sky instead

He walked out on us as assistant manager to join Sky, too.

I also have it on very good authority (friend of la Dando) that he has an exceptionally small penis.

He basically used the prospect of taking the Everton job as a bargaining tool with Sky for a new contract.

After he left us in the lurch he was in the papers the next day posing with a Scotland shirt with something about Sky printed on the back. Total wanker.

can anyone tell me if the champions league is on ITV tonight?

www.tvguide.co.uk will be able to

cheers, but too lazy,

can anyone tell me if the champions league is on ITV tonight?

Yeah.

Chelsea v Liverpool ITV1

Bayern v Barca ITV4

get in, thanks.

Gerrard not in Liverpool squad tonight.

hope he's been kneecapped by his wifes dealer fella.

There will be an hours silence before the match as mark of respect towards Gerrard

Drogba just went down "injured" just off the side of the pitch and then rolled onto the pitch so the ref would stop the game, that really is taking time wasting to a whole knew level.