The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Has your opinion of the referee pre match changed post match Neil?  :lol:

He was shit for both teams. The pen was a pen to be truthful but not a nailed-on one. I think Wellbeck could have kept on his feet if he had any intentions to score and not win a penalty.

His continuous blowing up of Fellaini was beyond a joke. ZOMG YOU USED YOUR STRENGTH!!!!!

Thought we were never gonna get past Vidic.

Guest north shields lad

Bordeaux lead Lyon 1-0 at HT. If Lyon lose they'll be four points adrift. I'd prefer a draw though since that would put us a full three points ahead of any challengers.

how many teams do you follow you  :kinnear:

Bordeaux lead Lyon 1-0 at HT. If Lyon lose they'll be four points adrift. I'd prefer a draw though since that would put us a full three points ahead of any challengers.

4. Newcastle, Olympique Marseille, Ibadan Shooting Stars, and any incarnation of the Nigerian men's or women's national teams.

Anyway, Bordeaux still lead. Lyon don't look good at all.

Congratulations to Everton today, kind of enjoyed the smug c***s of Manchester going out

All the striking talent in their squad and they have 2 Centre Halves taking penalties  :lol:

What striking talent are you referring to? The only I can think of are injured.

Well Tevez and Macheda were lined up on the half way line from what I saw

Congratulations to Everton today, kind of enjoyed the smug c***s of Manchester going out

All the striking talent in their squad and they have 2 Centre Halves taking penalties  :lol:

Misunderstanding. I was talking about the Evertonians.

Misunderstanding. I was talking about the Evertonians.

Ah sorry mate  :thup:

(Bar Cahill's, Evertons penalties were class)

Not sure if it was mentioned yesterday but I've just nearly pissed myself laughing at Fat Sam walking around with bird shit on his suit. :mackems:

Pretty shocked it didn't land on his head to be honest, the bastard's big enough!

Not sure if it was mentioned yesterday but I've just nearly pissed myself laughing at Fat Sam walking around with bird shit on his suit. :mackems:

Pretty shocked it didn't land on his head to be honest, the bastard's big enough!

right, snipers dream!

4. Newcastle, Olympique Marseille, Ibadan Shooting Stars, and any incarnation of the Nigerian men's or women's national teams.

Allezzzzzzzz L'OM babtunde, j'espere que nous gagnonssssssss. About time the french league was put the right way around. It's looking good, watch psg or bordeaux fuck it though.

Allezzzzzzzz L'OM babtunde, j'espere que nous gagnonssssssss. About time the french league was put the right way around. It's looking good, watch psg or bordeaux f*** it though.

Ah, it's good to see a fellow l'OM supporter on the board. :thup: I'm so proud of the team this season. Really like the players in the squad and really it's a scary contrast to the way I feel on this current Newcastle team. I thought the title was gone, but they have come back strong and never given up. Gerets is fantastic. I can't wait to see them destroy Lyon at the Velodrome, the title returns to the biggest club in France.