Dave

Sunderland  34 35 -15

Blackburn    33 34 -20 

Hull              34 34 -21 

Middlesbro  33 31 -22

Newcastle   33 30 -16 

West Brom  34 28 -30

Imagine how much better that would look with 3 points on Monday night

Every time I see that table I think back to the hull game at home when it was 0-0. Out came the cockney mafia out sign and we were quickly down 0-1 and we got no point and they got three.  What a difference three points there would have made.  

also if we hadn't sold Abdoulaye Faye we'd be 4 points better off.  :rolleyes:

Sunderland  34 35 -15

Blackburn    33 34 -20 

Hull              34 34 -21 

Middlesbro  33 31 -22

Newcastle   33 30 -16 

West Brom  34 28 -30

Imagine how much better that would look with 3 points on Monday night

Every time I see that table I think back to the hull game at home when it was 0-0. Out came the cockney mafia out sign and we were quickly down 0-1 and we got no point and they got three.  What a difference three points there would have made.  

also if we hadn't sold Abdoulaye Faye we'd be 4 points better off.  :rolleyes:

we'd be nowhere near the bottom 3 had we kept Faye, ridiculous decision and poor man-management whichever way you look at it

Guest Phil K

We can do without "supporters" like you.

I suggest you go to the theatre or ballet or opera instead!

The day you have followed Newcastle as much and to as many grounds as I have, and to have followed them through atrocious times even worse than this (hammered by Wrexham away for example) is the day you can criticize until then, keep your criticism to yourself, chum

If the team were pulling their weight but still losing out, fair enough - I think they're full of self-pity instead of knuckling down to it - you may think they are, which is why I don't respect your opinion.

The day you have followed Newcastle as much and to as many grounds as I have, and to have followed them through atrocious times even worse than this (hammered by Wrexham away for example) is the day you can criticize until then, keep your criticism to yourself, chum

With regards that this is an Internet forum, and the fact that neither of you two have your ages listed. I'd say you guys should probably not go into an argument seeing how any of you can say you're superman as its the Internet.

Guest Phil K

With regards that this is an Internet forum, and the fact that neither of you two have your ages listed. I'd say you guys should probably not go into an argument seeing how any of you can say you're superman as its the Internet.

Absolutely correct. But then, I know I'm right !  :laugh:

Also - for a team that doesn't deserve criticism, we aren't doing too well or scoring many goals are we now ?

Guest toonlass

I love to see that scotch cunts blood pressure rocket and his chewing go into overdrive.

Not being picky but Scotch is a Whisky, Scottish is the term you were looking for.

Ooooh and 2-0 to Spuds