The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

They have to win three of their last four, minimum. Can't see it. I think they'll be down after their next match - away to Spurs.

Well, before planing Spurs away we had to win three of our last six, minimum. I can't see that happening. We're down too!

Marseille opening up a little gap at the top of Ligue 1 if they hold on at Lille. Lyon struggling to guarantee even Champions League football next season.

This referee is awful. I really hope we hang on to this. Would feel much more confident if we win as the rest of the real tough ones are at the Velodrome.

First time I've seen that Hazard play but he looks an excellent prospect. Wenger's next prodigé perhaps?

He's been fantastic. Kabore and Zubar are both makeshift fullbacks so it's not surprising he's given them fits. Still good perofmance.

Him, Michel Bastos, and Mavuba are all really good players imo.

Hope Barca roll over Chelsea tbh, and play the sort of stuff they've been playing all season. Beating an English side is one of the final challenges for them this season, coz they've pretty much dicked on everyone else.

Hope Barca roll over Chelsea tbh, and play the sort of stuff they've been playing all season. Beating an English side is one of the final challenges for them this season, coz they've pretty much dicked on everyone else.

Totally agree, they play football how its meant to be played. They're so damn good you'll have a team third in the English Premier League turning up to stifle their play rather than concentrating on their own game.

Surely it's best for you if Chelsea make the final

Guest firetotheworks

Usually Id be up for an all English final, but I want a Barca Man United final.

Something tells me that if Barca go ahead I'll start feeling the need to root for Chelsea though. I love seeing English sides do well, but Barca Man United or even Barca Arsenal :drool:

:undecided:

Something tells me that if Barca go ahead I'll start feeling the need to root for Chelsea though. I love seeing English sides do well, but Barca Man United or even Barca Arsenal :drool:

Barca would roll over Arsenal with half their team on glue to be honest

Guest firetotheworks

Barca would roll over Arsenal with half their team on glue to be honest

I think it would be pretty evenly matched to be honest, both teams are hard to get the ball off and both teams try to play beautiful football. I think barca would win, but it would still be an immense match.

Surely it's best for you if Chelsea make the final

I guess so but in footballing terms, I want Barca to play at their brilliant best.

Chelsea

1 Petr Čech

2 Branislav Ivanović

5 Michael Essien

8 Frank Lampard

11 Didier Drogba

12 John Mikel Obi

13 Michael Ballack

15 Florent Malouda

17 José Bosingwa

26 John Terry

33 Alex