The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Kinel, I'd forgotten how average Arsenal are - so one dimensional. If Villa had any bollocks they would have got 4th easy.

You clueless turdburger.

Good one. Give your one and only brain cell a rest after that masterpiece.

I'm rather confused as to how you see Arsenal as two-dimensional. Wow, a poor start to a game against the best team in the world (arguably) at the moment immediately renders you as shite. Have you seen them play any other games recently?

Kinel, I'd forgotten how average Arsenal are - so one dimensional. If Villa had any bollocks they would have got 4th easy.

You clueless turdburger.

I'm rather confused as to how you see Arsenal as two-dimensional. Wow, a poor start to a game against the best team in the world (arguably) at the moment immediately renders you as s****. Have you seen them play any other games recently?

erm.... he sees them as one-dimensional. and for the record, I agree :) with him

Guest guinness_fiend

http://www.herts.police.uk/crystal/images/talktofrank.jpg

You clueless turdburger.

I'm rather confused as to how you see Arsenal as two-dimensional. Wow, a poor start to a game against the best team in the world (arguably) at the moment immediately renders you as s****. Have you seen them play any other games recently?

erm.... he sees them as one-dimensional. and for the record, I agree :) with him

Their performance against Liverpool was the most un-Arsenal like way of getting a result. A couple of mistakes and a bit of a slump for a while after that puts you as one-dimensional (:p)? It's a bit harsh. I'd call Stoke one-dimensional. Blackburn too. Lump Arsenal in there with them, hell, they're one of the more dynamic sides in the league. They're playing shit against United, big whoop.

edit - I can't fucking write in English. Maths scrambles the communicative aspects of my mind.

Guest Mcdonald36

I'm rather confused how you got 'two dimensional' from 'one dimensional' or 'shit' from 'average'. Does mis-quoting posts give your drivel more credibility?

And yes, I have seen Arsenal recently and they're not a top side.

Guest Mcdonald36

You clueless turdburger.

Their performance against Liverpool was the most un-Arsenal like way of getting a result. A couple of mistakes and a bit of a slump for a while after that puts you as one-dimensional (:p)? It's a bit harsh. I'd call Stoke one-dimensional. Blackburn too. Lump Arsenal in there with them, hell, they're one of the more dynamic sides in the league. They're playing s*** against United, big whoop.

edit - I can't f***ing write in English. Maths scrambles the communicative aspects of my mind.

Can I quote your 'clueless turdburger' post?

Just because they play flashy dynamic football doesn't mean they're not one dimensional.

Guest guinness_fiend

I'm rather confused how you got 'two dimensional' from 'one dimensional' or 's***' from 'average'. Does mis-quoting posts give your drivel more credibility?

Evidently, they are, as they are in the top third of the best league in the world.

If we had half of the talent and ability of the Arsenal squad, I would be over the moon.  Even their so-called "poor" players, such as Bendtner, embarrass the best of our players.

They have the ability to score from anywhere on the park: from long range, short range, from corners, free-kicks and long balls.  If that is one-dimensional, I'd settle for us playing quarter-dimensional until the close of the season.  Perhaps we'd score some goals for once.

I'm rather confused how you got 'two dimensional' from 'one dimensional' or 'shit' from 'average'. Does mis-quoting posts give your drivel more credibility?

What defines a top side for you then? A side who reach the Champions League semi-final are not a top side now? A side that can play any team off the park on their day (not today) is by your standards, not a top side? The hell are you on? BTW, if you call a team average, when they're widely considered to be 'fantastic' it does make them relatively shite. The two dimensional shit is because I'm currently not able to write for shit. My shit writing, however, ought not to preclude you from making more outrageously ridiculous statements and I'm sure it won't.

You clueless turdburger.

Their performance against Liverpool was the most un-Arsenal like way of getting a result. A couple of mistakes and a bit of a slump for a while after that puts you as one-dimensional (:p)? It's a bit harsh. I'd call Stoke one-dimensional. Blackburn too. Lump Arsenal in there with them, hell, they're one of the more dynamic sides in the league. They're playing s*** against United, big whoop.

edit - I can't f***ing write in English. Maths scrambles the communicative aspects of my mind.

Can I quote your 'clueless turdburger' post?

Just because they play flashy dynamic football doesn't mean they're not one dimensional.

Would you associate the way they played against Liverpool as 'Arsenal-like'?

Quote what the hell you want, but fwiw you are a clueless turdburger.

Guest kingdawson

Wenger saying they will do it tonight? f*** off.

Arsenal getting to the CL final is almost as ridiculous a notion as Spurs breaking the top 4.

and Watford actually doing something productive?

Their manager isn't a cheating, fat, Wii-playing c***

hth

Which is why they'll never make the premier league again.

Guest Mcdonald36

I'm rather confused how you got 'two dimensional' from 'one dimensional' or 's***' from 'average'. Does mis-quoting posts give your drivel more credibility?

What defines a top side for you then? A side who reach the Champions League semi-final are not a top side now? A side that can play any team off the park on their day (not today) is by your standards, not a top side? The hell are you on? BTW, if you call a team average, when they're widely considered to be 'fantastic' it does make them relatively s****. The two dimensional s*** is because I'm currently not able to write for s***. My s*** writing, however, ought not to preclude you from making more outrageously ridiculous statements and I'm sure it won't.

Are you some sort of closet gooner nu fan nob'ed?

The CL isn't that competetive these days, and it's not like they've played anyone of note, at least up until now, hence the thrashing. Domestically they're an average side and are about to limp into 4th again.

How can a team play flashy dynamic football and be one-dimensional at the same time btw? :lol:

Arsenal are unbelievably one dimensional.

If you don't sit back and let them play their poncey, quick passing game, they haven't got a clue.

If they had a snarling meat headed bastard like Gattuso in the midfield, they'd be unstoppable.

Well, and a more capable defence, too.

Guest Mcdonald36

How can a team play flashy dynamic football and be one-dimensional at the same time btw? :lol:

Because that's the only way they can play, which isn't much help when you need to vary your game.

I can draw a diagram?

Guest Mcdonald36

If you don't sit back and let them play their poncey, quick passing game, they haven't got a clue.

If they had a snarling meat headed b****** like Gattuso in the midfield, they'd be unstoppable.

You should be well pissed off that you let 4th slip.

Gooners booing,

Wenger saying they will do it tonight? f*** off.

Arsenal getting to the CL final is almost as ridiculous a notion as Spurs breaking the top 4.

and Watford actually doing something productive?

Their manager isn't a cheating, fat, Wii-playing c***

hth

Which is why they'll never make the premier league again.

That's because we're not a big club. But, I do think we have a very good shot at getting into the play-offs next season. Brendan Rodgers has done a fantastic job so far, we were 22nd (I think) when he took over, yet we finished 13th with some of the best form in the Championship and a formidable home record (rather unlike last season!). We've got a decent bunch of players and with the right additions next season, we ought to be challenging for the play-offs at least. Realism, get with it.  :snod:

What defines a top side for you then? A side who reach the Champions League semi-final are not a top side now? A side that can play any team off the park on their day (not today) is by your standards, not a top side? The hell are you on? BTW, if you call a team average, when they're widely considered to be 'fantastic' it does make them relatively s****. The two dimensional s*** is because I'm currently not able to write for s***. My s*** writing, however, ought not to preclude you from making more outrageously ridiculous statements and I'm sure it won't.

Are you some sort of closet gooner nu fan nob'ed?

The CL isn't that competetive these days, and it's not like they've played anyone of note, at least up until now, hence the thrashing. Domestically they're an average side and are about to limp into 4th again.

Limp?! They haven't lost since November and are ten points ahead of 5th. You're mad man.

Just top 4 in the prem and Semi finalists in the worlds biggest football competition outside the World Cup.

Muck aye.

If they had a snarling meat headed bastard like Gattuso in the midfield, they'd be unstoppable.

wenger should've signed yaya toure a few years ago when he had the chance