The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest optimistic nit

i would like blackburn to win tbh. it keeps us 1 place higher in the table and they are not a good team and they have a poor manager so i can't see this form lasting.

I have to laugh at the bitterness of everyone wanting him to fail.

Yeah terrible isn't it, Newcastle fans should want him to succeed so his team can finish above us :idiot2:  He did terribly here anyway, why shouldn't people here want him to fail?

I have to laugh at the bitterness of everyone wanting him to fail.

Why?  He's an ex manager who did terribly here.  Even a Newcastle fan who isn't bitter towards him isn't going to want him to succeed given his team are only a few points below.  Think about it for fuck sake :lol:

And nobody outside of Newcastle seems to have noticed. The way the media bum him is embarrassing.

Guest north shields lad

Im surprised any newcastle fan would want Blackburn to win, they are relegation candiates with ourselves. We all know City will sack Highes, spend an obscene amount of money and finish about 8th in the league, they might even sneak in the UEFA cup.

Im surprised any newcastle fan would want Blackburn to win, they are relegation candiates with ourselves. We all know City will sack Highes, spend an obscene amount of money and finish about 8th in the league, they might even sneak in the UEFA cup.

You were spot on with your prediction for today

http://www.mtgfoundation.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/down_arrow_inv.png

Nobody good enough to warrant spending an obscene amount of money is going to even think about signing for Man City in their current position.