The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

I really like Roy Hodgson.

Good British manager with top experience all over Europe.

Very surprising how he was never considered for decent jobs in this country for ages.

With the likes of Allardyce getting hired ahead of him.

Sigh ...

Guest quklaani

Gosling lmao  :aww:

Who?

Dan Gosling, youngster for us.

Just find it generally hilarious we're doing better without any strikers. Cahill has been ridiculously good up front on his own, considering he's not a striker.

Can you even remotely begin to explain why your defence let in nine and a half trillion goals before Moyes signed up, and about 3 since (slight exageration both ways there...)

I fecking love the league this year, it's brilliant.  With the exception of the shower of shite heading it anyway, I think today was only about the third time they've played really well..

Guest Howaythetoon

Moyes doing another fantastic job at Everton, got to hand it to the man. After a disastrous summer in the transfer market they are right up there, he's proving what a good manager he is.

The league is still wide open at the bottom. The top four, Villa and Everton are away (Everton are now 12pts clear of 18th), but anyone from Wigan down could easily be relegated.

That's the bottom 14 clubs. :lol:

Guest quklaani

It wouldn't be altogether that surprising if Hull went down, despite being, what, sixth at christmas?

Here's a little point people haven't been paying too much attention to, Everton are only 3 points behind Arsenal.  The "race for fourth" could easily be a three-way affair.

It wouldn't be altogether that surprising if Hull went down, despite being, what, sixth at christmas?

Here's a little point people haven't been paying too much attention to, Everton are only 3 points behind Arsenal.  The "race for fourth" could easily be a three-way affair.

We play them at home in a few weeks.

Unfortunately, either side of that, we have trips to Anfield and OT.