The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest kingdawson

There was no way we were gonna get anything out of the game with that piece of shit ref in charge. One of the most biased performances in a long time.

Oh and David Bentley is the biggest waste of space prat in world football. Wouldnt give a shit if he's sold in january.

There was no way we were gonna get anything out of the game with that piece of s*** ref in charge. One of the most biased performances in a long time.

Oh and David Bentley is the biggest waste of space prat in world football. Wouldnt give a s*** if he's sold in january.

:lol:

Great Blackburn winning. What a piece of s*** day.

I remember you saying something about us finishing above Villa, are there any odds for that? Wonder what the value would have been before the Boro game, coz I think it's a good shout, what with Villa being occupied with Europe as well, without a particularly big squad.

Guest firetotheworks

I have to laugh at the bitterness of everyone wanting him to fail.

Hell hath no fury like a football fan scorned.

Guest kingdawson

Great Blackburn winning. What a piece of s*** day.

I remember you saying something about us finishing above Villa, are there any odds for that? Wonder what the value would have been before the Boro game, coz I think it's a good shout, what with Villa being occupied with Europe as well, without a particularly big squad.

Don't know what the odds are but im pretty sure you'll finish above them. Both clubs are similar and suffer from the exact same problem (dont really have strength in depth) but wheras you've already been tested with injuries and still managed to pick up wins, Villa havent really been tested at all (a few centre backs missing a week and Carew but not much else). Both teams are also very resiliant but my feeling is that Villa don't have the ability to see it out, wheras you lot do.

Prefer O'neil to Moyes though.

Guest kingdawson

redknapp out, kingdawson??!

Nah. Wasn't to thrilled with his appointment at first and dont really know if he's going to be a success long term but he's definately improved us for the time being. Hate the way he conducts business though but his tactics and selection choices have been pretty spot on (except constantly picking that lump of shit Bentley).

Once Bentley is dropped for either O'hara or Bale, i'll be happy.

Guest firetotheworks

Man City putting the pressure on now. Blackburn with 11 men behind the ball, lumping it forward when they get it. Sounds familiar that.

Guest firetotheworks

Man City putting the pressure on now. Blackburn with 11 men behind the ball, lumping it forward when they get it. Sounds familiar that.

But it's sure as hell working at the moment,

1-0 up with half an hour to go isn't exactly the best of situations to be relying on it though. We got stung with that sort of shit regularly under Fat Sam. We'll see how the rest of the match pans out though. They might have the players to make it work in this case.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Good tactics from Big Sam Allardyce

Send up your big centre half 5 minutes before end of game even though your one up