Cockney Mafia Out! Banner

Guest BooBoo

you've got to be joking, after last week's incident, they've dragged this poxy banner back into the ground. on display in the singing section..

there was a few wasnt there? i saw at least two

Really? Just assumed it was the same one...didn't think anyone else could be so one-eyed.

Guest Slippery Sam

Correct. I could see all three from 'the corner'. The Ultras clearly don't read these pages, or they would never have done such an idiotic thing. (Maybe it wasn't Ultras, just lads/lasses in the singing section??)

Guest jrtoonarmy

Correct. I could see all three from 'the corner'. The Ultras clearly don't read these pages, or they would never have done such an idiotic thing. (Maybe it wasn't Ultras, just lads/lasses in the singing section??)

or maybe the lads who took the banners dont care what people write on an internet forum? them banners might just end up on show at every game home and away from now

Guest Howaythetoon

you've got to be joking, after last week's incident, they've dragged this poxy banner back into the ground. on display in the singing section..

No wonder we didn't beat WH then.

Guest toonlass

Why is it an "idiotic" thing to do? Or is that just your opinion?

I don't agree with the wording on these banners, but they are just banners. They don't hurt anyone, they only display the beliefs of the people displaying them. If you don't agree then go and make your own banner saying so.

I don't agree with the wording on these banners, but they are just banners. They don't hurt anyone, they only display the beliefs of the people displaying them. If you don't agree then go and make your own banner saying so.

Imagine playing infront of people that are more focused on off the field matters, i imagine it would be quite demoralising. These people are trouble makers in my eyes and are big reason why we're in such a mess, i think it's a small minority now though, i think alot of the people that kicked off in september now realise it got us nowhere.

Guest toonlass

Imagine playing infront of people that are more focused on off the field matters, i imagine it would be quite demoralising. These people are trouble makers in my eyes and are big reason why we're in such a mess, i think it's a small minority now though, i think alot of the people that kicked off in september now realise it got us nowhere.

Imagine being a professional footballer who is more concerned about banners in the crowd (which they probably have a damn hard job seeing up in the singing corner with the lights and everything) rather than the game itself. Get real!

Imagine being a professional footballer who is more concerned about banners in the crowd (which they probably have a damn hard job seeing up in the singing corner with the lights and everything) rather than the game itself. Get real!

Who said they were MORE concerned? They're not robots, they can't shut off what is happening around them.

Guest toonlass

Who said they were MORE concerned? They're not robots, they can't shut off what is happening around them.

Do you reckon any of them noticed the banners up in the corner at the WHU game? Do you think it has preyed on their minds ever since. Has it shite! You are making far too much out of the banners thing.

The best player we have wants to quit the club because he basically agrees with the sentiment behind the banner - I think the message is still relevant.

It remains fucking idiotic.

They've tried to sell the club; they couldn't. What good does insisting they should be "out" achieve?

It might stop this idea that he's "welcome back" for starters.

The best player we have wants to quit the club because he basically agrees with the sentiment behind the banner - I think the message is still relevant.

What's this based on? The situation has pissed him off, he might not fully blame the "cockneys" though, i know i don't.

What's this based on? The situation has pissed him off, he might not fully blame the "cockneys" though, i know i don't.

That's what I meant by the sentiment - not the anti-cockney slogan but the desire to get rid of someone destroying the club.

They've tried to sell the club; they couldn't. What good does insisting they should be "out" achieve?

we'll all pretend everythings great then, like you do

So where do we all go from here then?

More likely convince him that the fans are too stupid to bother about what they think.

More likely convince him that the fans are too stupid to bother about what they think.

That boat never left the port.

Not as a deliberate campaign but ST renewals will show him I think.

Not as a deliberate campaign but ST renewals will show him I think.

Think you missed my point.

What I'm asking is if he can't go and he isn't welcome back then what happens now?