Hull City away 3rd round FA Cup - pre match thread

Magpie

Guest sicko2ndbest

Oh well not looking forward to this, gutted its not live on TV, but Setanta2 are showing it at 7:30.

is that highlights or the whole game?

I think the entire game mate

What channel?

SETSPORTS 2 7:30 is rugby

I'm tempted to listen to the build-up on the radio, and then avoid the football forum, turn off my phone and sign out of MSN and just sit on my palms for four and a half hours so I can watch this as if it's live.

Oh well not looking forward to this, gutted its not live on TV, but Setanta2 are showing it at 7:30.

What channel?

Guest sicko2ndbest

What channel?

It Macclesfield v Everton

Guest The Zog

The TV Guide on my SKY box had said Hull V Newcastle on Setanta all week but as of this morning it's saying Macclesfield v Everton so it looks like they've changed their mind.

http://www.setanta.com/uk/TV-Listings/

SETANTA SPORTS 1

19:30  FA Cup Extra

Macclesfield vs. Everton. Relive the FA Cup, sponsored by E-On, third round action from Moss Rose as Macclesfield look to upset close neighbours Everton

SETANTA SPORTS 2

19:25    Live: Munster vs. Ulster

Live: Magners League scrap at Thomond Park as Ulster make the long journey south to take on league pace setters Munster. The hosts will be aiming to cement their place at the top