Hull City away 3rd round FA Cup - pre match thread

Magpie

HCFC: Boaz Myhill, Nathan Doyle, Michael Turner, Craig Fagan, Geovanni, Paul McShane, George Boateng ©, Sam Ricketts, Dean Marney, Daniel Cousin, Stelios

Subs: Ian Ashbee, Ryan France, Peter Halmosi, Marlon King, Kamil Zayatte, Tony Warner, Nicky Featherstone

NUFC: Shay Given, Steven Taylor, Jose Enrique, Sebastien Bassong, Fabricio Coloccini, Danny Guthrie, Charles N'Zogbia, Nicky Butt, Damien Duff, Michael Owen ©, Andy Carroll

Subs: Steve Harper, Geremi, David Edgar, Xisco, Kazenga LuaLua, Tamas Kadar, Jonas Gutierrez

I hope Jonas is not fucking dropped?I would understand giving him a rest,hes played alot of football since his injury.Maybe he has a niggle as well.Happy enough with the team hes put out,its the strongest possible except Geremi for Butt,lets face it though no matter what manager we have had they always pick Butt

Guest sicko2ndbest

I hope Jonas is not f***ing dropped?I would understand giving him a rest,hes played alot of football since his injury.Maybe he has a niggle as well.Happy enough with the team hes put out,its the strongest possible except Geremi for Butt,lets face it though no matter what manager we have had they always pick Butt

Giving him back to Mallorca apparantly  :kasper:

Joke

Think Geremi is def one of the ones JK wants out

I hope Jonas is not f***ing dropped?I would understand giving him a rest,hes played alot of football since his injury.Maybe he has a niggle as well.Happy enough with the team hes put out,its the strongest possible except Geremi for Butt,lets face it though no matter what manager we have had they always pick Butt

Giving him back to Mallorca apparantly

Thank god hes shit anyways..................well compared to Duff anyways :razz: