Xisco joins Deportivo on loan until the end of the season

LoveItIfWeBeatU

We could do with him now thats for sure (infact we could have done with him since January).

Proper baffeling why he was never given a chance, but obviosly something has went on behind closed doors, he certainky never looked too bad a player during the brief moments we actualy seen him in the first team.

Forget about him.

why should we? He actually did well in his last game for us and got an assist with a lovely through ball for Carroll against Villa. He celebrated like crazy too which shows that he does care bout the club

Forget about him.

why should we? He actually did well in his last game for us and got an assist with a lovely through ball for Carroll against Villa. He celebrated like crazy too which shows that he does care bout the club

:lol:

We could do with him now thats for sure (infact we could have done with him since January).

Proper baffeling why he was never given a chance, but obviosly something has went on behind closed doors, he certainky never looked too bad a player during the brief moments we actualy seen him in the first team.

Problem is, if we played him for another 4 minutes and 37 seconds we had to pay Deportivo £23m.

It is strange though that Pardew has not telt us the craic, he's been quick single out players not pulling there weight in training (i.e Ranger), but as far as i'm aware has not spoke a word on Xisco. In fact I don't believe any manager has since he's been here, just completely left in the dark.

Guest toonlass

No-one seems to have come up with a good reason why he has been left out either. The lad has just been completely overlooked since he got here. Can't be good for his self-esteem.

I'm not one to jump into conspiracy theories like, and i've laughed at the sugestion he isn't been played through contractial agreements, but i've never seen a fairly big money signing just completely shunned from the side and not a word smoken on the matter. 9 appearances in nearly 3 year (1 off the magic number 10 for those conspiracists) and as far as i'm aware he's never been injured.

It is strange though that Pardew has not telt us the craic, he's been quick single out players not pulling there weight in training (i.e Ranger), but as far as i'm aware has not spoke a word on Xisco. In fact I don't believe any manager has since he's been here, just completely left in the dark.

Someone rubbished him in the press and I think it may have been JFK.  Something about Xisco not being aggressive and going to the post on the training pitch.

Someone rubbished him in the press and I think it may have been JFK.  Something about Xisco not being aggressive and going to the post on the training pitch.

yeah this is eerily like the grassy knoll farce alright

but surely pardew, who has something to say on everything and everyone, should have mentioned something about him?

Pardew's said about as much about him as every single manager we've had since we signed him. Seriously, just forget he was ever a player. He was done as an NUFC player before he even arrived.

found it:

http://www.newcastleunited-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/kinnear_says_language_barrier_is_xiscos_problem_410450/index.shtml

At least if he's scoring goals then his value can't drop any further. Agree with Pilko in that he's either peddled and we take the hit or we give him a proper chance.

Probably the first option realistically though.

Good news that he has now scored twice because there is more chance NUFC will manage to sell him. The better he does, the more money NUFC should hopefully get for him. He's had 4 different managers (Pardew, Hughton, Kinnear and Shearer (Keegan left more or less as Xisco arrived)) and none of them ever wanted to give him a run in the side.

TWO GOALS!! HE HAS SCORED TWO GOALS!!! Bring him home, give him the nine shirt & spend the AC wedge on midfielders & defenders. The big question for me is can he match the 3 goals he got when he was loaned to Racing last season, I reckon he will :thup:

TWO GOALS!! HE HAS SCORED TWO GOALS!!! Bring him home, give him the nine shirt & spend the AC wedge on midfielders & defenders. The big question for me is can he match the 3 goals he got when he was loaned to Racing last season, I reckon he will :thup:

Nice strawman there, nobody is saying give him the number 9 shirt man. What people are saying is that if we bring him back and give him a chance, he might be better than some of the dross that are starting for us these days and who call themselves strikers