Newcastle United 2 - 2 West Ham United - 10/01/09 - Post match reaction from P16

PM

Guest firetotheworks

If we cant beat West Ham at home then I dont see where our next win is coming from. I just cant see it at all.

Not including the free kicks, how many times has Geremi actually touched the ball?  He's completely nowhere!

Duff and Guthrie just can't execute passes.

The defence is so slow they are constantly losing foot-races against Bellamy & Cole.

The majority of the team are just spectators, heck they should be charged admission along with the rest of the fans watching the game!

If we cant beat West Ham at home then I dont see where our next win is coming from. I just cant see it at all.

tbf they are unbeaten in their last 5 away games and are better away than at home.

Should still definitely be winning this though, especially after taking the lead.

OUT the man who should never have been in..

Who is going to come in?

So does that mean you think we're stuck with him even if he's clearly going to take us down?

Probably, yes. Again - who is going to come in?

Guest firetotheworks

tbf they are unbeaten in their last 5 away games and are better away than at home.

Should still definitely be winning this though, especially after taking the lead.

Yeah but theyre one of those teams we always seem to be or draw at home with at the worst.

yes... but to be honest... we completely, 100%, without any hint of doubt......  suck!

Guest marky555

Good job half of you lot aren't on the pitch cos we'd definitely lose that with the 'I give up' attitude you're showing.

OUT the man who should never have been in..

Who is going to come in?

So does that mean you think we're stuck with him even if he's clearly going to take us down?

Probably, yes. Again - who is going to come in?

Well, that's a very sad indication of mismanagement, don't you think.

If our owner makes true on his vision of driving the club forward and is willing to pay a top manager top manager wages I don't see why there wouldn't be some good managers interested..