Pre Match - Newcastle United vs Hull - Wed 14th Jan - 19.45pm

Guest toonlass

Guest sicko2ndbest

Anyone know where I can watch this?

aye, st james park

....Legally, Dave.

ITV Highlights tonight!

anybody know how the weather is in southend, i just flicked itv thinking emmerdale finished, and ffs its corry next, jesus what a f***ing load of s****.

I noticed that it didn't say Chelsea vs Southend, it just said Live FA Cup Football, which suggests to me they aren't sure which game they are going to be showing yet.

EDIT: and within a minute they confirm that they WILL be showing the match. cunts.

anybody know how the weather is in southend, i just flicked itv thinking emmerdale finished, and ffs its corry next, jesus what a f***ing load of s****.

I noticed that it didn't say Chelsea vs Southend, it just said Live FA Cup Football, which suggests to me they aren't sure which game they are going to be showing yet.

ah, a nice bit of hope to cling to.

ah, a nice bit of hope to cling to.

no. look, I edited that post... :lol:

Foggy

And Emmerdale is great.

Emmerdale, is fucking shit, shit, shit, all soaps are, full of worthless gossip.

unlike this place.

Chelsea game postponed? Anyone know if they're going to show our match instead then? I know thats the discussion, but skysports.com have taken it off their live-commentary and livescore.com has it as postponed. And i doubt the palace game will be shown instead!

Foggy

And Emmerdale is great.

Emmerdale, is f***ing s***, s***, s***, all soaps are, full of worthless gossip.

unlike this place.

You must be kidding, a great programme and by far the best soap.

Chelsea game postponed? Anyone know if they're going to show our match instead then? I know thats the discussion, but skysports.com have taken it off their live-commentary and livescore.com has it as postponed. And i doubt the palace game will be shown instead!

The Chelsea game is on as normal.

Guest ObaStar

wow so gay how are these matches not televised. they pay a fortune for the rights and dont televise the majority of the matches. they should either do it like they do in the states and offer packages for people to buy to get all a certain teams games or sell the rights to individual games to different stations so every game is televised.

Guest timmy boy

Anyone listening to Century, they are talking about Man United putting a really strong side out in the FA cup but it's a league game.

oh the suspense is killing me,