Pre Match - Newcastle United vs Hull - Wed 14th Jan - 19.45pm

Guest toonlass

Xisco will start according to Kinnear.  I hope he scores so I can sing what I've been waiting to sing.

Burn bay Burn, Xisco inferno, Burn Baby Burn a-all-right

Thank fuck for that.

Watch him have an absolute stinker now. :(

looking forward to this game for different reasons tonite. i am excited to see some of our youngsters given a go. ie lualua, kadar, xisco... the first 2 keegan was going to give chances to at the start of the season, pity they were injured.

Xisco will start according to Kinnear.  I hope he scores so I can sing what I've been waiting to sing.

Thank fuck for that.

Nailed on. :lol:

Probably go off injured at half time too.

Thank fuck for that.

Nailed on. :lol:

Probably go off injured at half time too.

He won't make half time. Kinnear will probably sub him off before that.

kinnear ssn 'we are missing players, key players, i will se who we can put out a team but we are missing 11 players, 11 key players' . christ man, already making excuses. i' dont think we're missing 11 key. i would say beye, viduka, martins, barton, enrique are key players missing from our point of view. i would suggest that it would have benefitted hull to have had smith or ameobi playing and i wouldnt call the rest key.

kinnear ssn 'we are missing players, key players, i will se who we can put out a team but we are missing 11 players, 11 key players' . christ man, already making excuses. i' dont think we're missing 11 key. i would say beye, viduka, martins, barton, enrique are key players missing from our point of view. i would suggest that it would have benefitted hull to have had smith or ameobi playing and i wouldnt call the rest key.

They're key to our pitifully-short-in-numbers-and-quality squad though.

DO NOT FKN BOO HIM!

Charles N'Zogbia 'will give his all against Hull'

Jan 14 2009 by Lee Ryder, Evening Chronicle

JOE KINNEAR is confident unsettled winger Charles N’Zogbia will be focused ahead of tonight’s FA Cup clash with Hull City.

The temperamental star has made his desire to leave St James’s Park crystal clear following a number of interviews in French newspaper L’Equipe.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/01/14/charles-n-zogbia-will-give-his-all-against-hull-72703-22690631/

They're key to our pitifully-short-in-numbers-and-quality squad though.

:nope:

To have 12 players out with injury is not bad luck.  Something must be seriously wrong with our training, facilities and staff, have to be.

Okay, we have a paper thin squad and that would take its toll but we are only just through half way in the season.

What a joke.

This have been a huge problem for many seasons now! There is something really really wrong here....its not just bad luck!

this problem we should try and solve ones for all....seems very unprofessional!

To have 12 players out with injury is not bad luck.  Something must be seriously wrong with our training, facilities and staff, have to be.

Okay, we have a paper thin squad and that would take its toll but we are only just through half way in the season.

What a joke.

This have been a huge problem for many seasons now! There is something really really wrong here....its not just bad luck!

It has to be the training ground.  Everything else has changed, staff, managers players but it's still the same.

What a joke.

It has to be the training ground.  Everything else has changed, staff, managers players but it's still the same.

Do they train on concrete ???

What a joke.

Do they train on concrete ???

Nah probably ice.  I remember reading something Souness said about the ground being to heavy or something so alot of players would shoot get there foot stuck in the ground a pull a muscle or something to that effect.

Guest neesy111

DO NOT FKN BOO HIM!

Charles N'Zogbia 'will give his all against Hull'

Jan 14 2009 by Lee Ryder, Evening Chronicle

JOE KINNEAR is confident unsettled winger Charles N’Zogbia will be focused ahead of tonight’s FA Cup clash with Hull City.

The temperamental star has made his desire to leave St James’s Park crystal clear following a number of interviews in French newspaper L’Equipe.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/01/14/charles-n-zogbia-will-give-his-all-against-hull-72703-22690631/

HE STILL WANTS TO LEAVE AND TRYING TO GET CLUBS COMING IN FOR HIM, he deserve's booing, i would rather play someone out of position than him, if someone wants to leave then they shouldn't be playing

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Hope we fucking batter the shit out of them. Can see us losing though, but hope Xisco starts and has a barnstormer. The chances of that happening though are slim I feel.

After tonight we will not be looking for a left back this window.

Kadar will become the new Bassong. You heard it here first.

I'd prefer it if he was decent at leftback and not just a very good cb

Tonight he will make his name as a leftback of top quality.

Believe with me!

Believe with me!

He's a centre back really.

Believe with me!

He's a centre back really.

I saw him in the reserve game against Liverpool and he looked a good prospect. I'm optimistic he'll do well.