The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

Can someone reassure me and tell me they haven't played footy for a while and are unfit+ s***. Many thanks  :aww:

Well not playing a competitive game for about 15 years seems like i fit the criteria :thup:

random observation 4. Do we use changing rooms before and after the game cos  Northern gimp has made a promise to me i hope he can keep in the shower block :bootyshake: :fwap:

see the original match thread for photo evidence of the types of people playing (hint: Nixon), you can also hear first hand accounts of how destroyed everyone was during and afterwards

Guest Stephen927

Whats the crack with the strips we still doing that?

Aye, bring a red shirt along with you.

I've got a maroon Sarajevo kit which is close enough I think.

That'll be fine, maroon won't clash with blue.

Hope we get nicer weather for tomorrow.

Guest Stephen927

Ok lads change of plan, kick off is now 5. Just got this text from The Gambling Gorrilla.

"I cant get online but there has been a fuck up with the booking kick off is now 5 and its standard astroturf. Can you let the lads know. Sorry man they over booked. We could have 3g 5 till 6 then go onto standard but it seems pointless."

Hopefully that isn't too much of a problem for anyone, only 45 minutes later.

Ok lads change of plan, kick off is now 5. Just got this text from The Gambling Gorrilla.

"I cant get online but there has been a fuck up with the booking kick off is now 5 and its standard astroturf. Can you let the lads know. Sorry man they over booked. We could have 3g 5 till 6 then go onto standard but it seems pointless."

Hopefully that isn't too much of a problem for anyone, only 45 minutes later.

what the fuck is going on? would rather do an hour of 3G before switching

just stick to one pitch, and confirm the time again

Guest Stephen927

Kick off is at 5, 45 minutes later than scheduled. Shouldn't cause too much of a problem, it's on astroturf so as far as I know moulded studs are fine?

I'm hoping everybody who is going reads this either today or tomorrow, don't want people not knowing its a later kick off and turn up early wondering where everyone is.

Kick off is at 5, 45 minutes later than scheduled. Shouldn't cause too much of a problem, it's on astroturf so as far as I know moulded studs are fine?

I'm hoping everybody who is going reads this either today or tomorrow, don't want people not knowing its a later kick off and turn up early wondering where everyone is.

Then Pm, or call everyone, ill let gimp know, think im driving him,...was bringing my son, to watch his dad star, but ,may not now.

Guest stuartbrown06

Thats a bit of a pisser like, hate playing in trainers! especially if its raining like this tomorrow it'll be slippy as f*ck

Guest Stephen927

I've asked Andy to change the thread title and add the new titles into the original post so that'll be sorted once he gets access to a PC.

It's a bit of a balls up by coach lane so we're just going to have to try and grin and bear it we can still have a good game of football on the astroturf.

Guest Heneage

Slippy and not exactly safe either.

hows it unsafe?

Pitch will be wet, I wouldn't have thought grip would be brilliant either.

Meh, its all the same to me. I need Gambling Gorillas number, if anyones got it, he's giving me a lift tomorrow, and without him I aint got money to the get the bus. Got a tennar to last me till Friday.

Bit of a balls up by Coach Lane if that's the case, will need to get the ref switched as well.

fucks sake, that 3G pitch is great. would much rather do half on there then switch (if we have to - can't coach lane get the others to move from 5-6)

Guest Heneage

Wouldn't amaze me if we get on the 3G again anyway. Coach Lane seem clueless. :lol:

I raised this point with Stephen.

They have about 4-5 grass pitches just near by where Northumbria kick about teams play, why can't we use them?

Guest Stephen927

Wouldn't amaze me if we get on the 3G again anyway. Coach Lane seem clueless. :lol:

True, was a cock up last time with the lights wasn't there?

Nixon I'm not sure what's happened, Gambling Gorilla just told me they had overbooked and that we'd be on the astroturf. Personally I'd prefer astroturf over a grass pitch.

shouldnt matter this time tho, if the bloke can't figure out how to turn the lights on.

Don't fancy astroturf like. Joke that we've got people from far and wide-ish here and have been booked for ages and we're the ones being moved. Did we put up a fight at all? Fucking joke.