The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

Just joshing with you mate, I thought you made some decent saves and probably forced Wullie into taking some of his other 1-on-1 chances earlier than he'd have liked to.

Aye, I know, I like the pilko pun,nice?  I thought Wullie was class tbh, he played between ou RB and RCB, neither of them knew who should mark him.  Which is not theirfault, very clever by Wullie.

Wullie played well, but your defence should have decided whether to defend the man or defend the ball...seemed like to were trying to do both and Wullie took advantage of the confusion/mistakes.

Block of the day goes to Gimp for his facial control or the diving block on my left-footed shot (think that was him too)

Guest Stephen927

When?!

When we were walking into the pub, can't quite remember the exact words exchanged, but I heard it.  :dave:

When?!

When we were walking into the pub, can't quite remember the exact words exchanged, but I heard it.  :dave:

I wasn't with you when I walked into the pub...

I heard one word come out of Nixon's gob in the pub, and it was enough to make me, Neil, stu and Stephen laugh. What was the word, I hear you ask?

...chinese...

Guest Stephen927

When?!

Who did you think you were talking to from the car to the pub? Forgotten me already  :-[

Guest Stephen927

When?!

come on girls,

Hold me back cp, hold me back

When?!

When we were walking into the pub, can't quite remember the exact words exchanged, but I heard it. :dave:

Who did you think you were talking to from the car to the pub? Forgotten me already :-[

Wasn't it Neesy? :lol:

Sorry. :lol:

I didn't say that though. ;)

Oh, and special mention to biggs, who said in the car park:

"Aye, so when is Dave getting here? He's the erm, ya kna, The Leader, isn't he?"

:lol:

OMG thats just so embarrassing Pilko you are just supposed to forget those things .Really enjoyed that and am looking forward to the next one when hopefully i will be able to offer a bit more and its great to put names to faces even though i missed a few  :thup: .My calfs ucked but atleast i didnt get the carpet burns like Dan b has  ;D

Guest Stephen927

When?!

Who did you think you were talking to from the car to the pub? Forgotten me already  :-[

I've already mixed people up, I'm terrible at putting names to faces.

It might have been "like a charver".

When?!

I swear I never said that word this evening. :lol:

Guest neesy111

When?!

that was me on the way back, it wasn't me

Guest Stephen927

When?!

I swear I never said that word this evening. :lol:

Might have been chav? Never mind must have misheard you  :lol:

I'm going for an early night in a minute, my fitness is terrible I'm shattered and I didn't even do that much running... Will be fit for the next one though of course...