The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

Random questions

1. I only have flat souled trainers (fashion ones) and Nike Shox running shoes for this type of surface we are playing on do i need anything more suitable .

2.The only red top in the house is my daughters High School Musical dress and it will be skin tight but i can wear shorts thankfully to protect my modesty or in other words no red top :-[

3.Have they got breathing apparatus available  ;D

Random questions

1. I only have flat souled trainers (fashion ones) and Nike Shox running shoes for this type of surface we are playing on do i need anything more suitable .

2.The only red top in the house is my daughters High School Musical dress and it will be skin tight but i can wear shorts thankfully to protect my modesty or in other words no red top :-[

3.Have they got breathing apparatus available  ;D

have you got any white shirts?

If so wait outside a Mixed Martial Arts training gym and attack the biggest man you can see.

how much was the booking? last time it was about £4 each then we all chipped in the extra quid for the ref

110 I think,  Ill check when I get home.  Are we having a ref?

Hope so, I can (probably) sort one out for about £22 if we can't get any volunteers elsewhere

Was there much need for a referee last time?

Having someone to manage the game stopped it descending into a farce or any contentious decisions resulting in arguments ad ruining the atmosphere.

the ref didn't have to do a great deal and let the game flow,  thought he did a good job and was worth the pound each.

this is particularly relevant if you've travelled a long way and don't want the Nixon/Pilko/GG bunch-formation tactic to ruin the game...

Guest Stephen927

Was there much need for a referee last time?

Having someone to manage the game stopped it descending into a farce or any contentious decisions resulting in arguments ad ruining the atmosphere.

the ref didn't have to do a great deal and let the game flow,  thought he did a good job and was worth the pound each.

this is particularly relevant if you've travelled a long way and don't want the Nixon/Pilko/GG bunch-formation tactic to ruin the game...

True, if it's only a couple of quid extra then I don't see a problem really.