The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

Guest Stephen927

Friday's red team training session has left me brimming with confidence.

Nixon's accuracy when it came to getting the ball in the way of cyclists was just scary.

Guest Heneage

Friday's red team training session has left me brimming with confidence.

Nixon's accuracy when it came to getting the ball in the way of cyclists was just scary.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I skated on the line of caution. No cyclists were injured.

Red team sound like they're building themselves up for a fall unlike Atletico Blue Team.

Sounds like last time.

.. I think a decent bunch of the red team are actual friends.. where as I know nobody.. probably not a good thing really.

Didn't seem to make a difference last time.

:razz:

Seriously though, I don't think us lot care half as much. It's a kick about for fun, not the end of the world. Winning is always nice like...

I would say the red team perhaps aren't quite as built up as you think with regards to winning, but are just eager to get playing.

Personally, I wanna play and I wanna win (and will show such feelings during the match), but I won't lose any sleep over it!

As me participating is dependent on two of my mates joining the trip to save costs, I've been told by Stephen297 to post here I'll not know for sure I'll be participating before everything stay/travel/Fulham-ticket-wise is sorted, which will be before next weekend.