Geremi: I know nothing about Besiktas transfer

Guest Stephen927

Were people really booing Geremi though, i thought it was N'Zogbia people were booing.

They were booing Zog. Although Gez was strolling off at snails pace..........but it wasn't him they were booing.

As long as we get a quality replacement I'm not fussed about G-spot leaving, he did his job kinda.........bye G-star Geromio

Were people really booing Geremi though, i thought it was N'Zogbia people were booing.

They were booing Zog. Although Gez was strolling off at snails pace..........but it wasn't him they were booing.

As long as we get a quality replacement I'm not fussed about G-spot leaving, he did his job kinda.........bye G-star Geromio

So he was sprinting then?

And, in an exlusive interview, the 30-year-old has called on Kinnear to tell him if he has a future on Tyneside.

"I only know what I read in the newspapers and what I hear from my friends, who have been calling me asking what is happening," Geremi told the Gazette.

"I have been linked with a few clubs, but I would say my future is here. Newcastle have not told me I am not wanted, and I do not know if they are trying to sell me.

"What I know is that I want to play for Newcastle. I said when I signed that I wanted to complete my three years. When you are in football you know what you want.

"I have no intention to move - I love the Premier League - but you can never say never. If the club say they don't want me, then I would have to think about my future."

Geremi - signed by Sam Allardyce on a free transfer from Chelsea - has made 41 appearances, and scored one goal, for Newcastle.

And, in an exlusive interview, the 30-year-old has called on Kinnear to tell him if he has a future on Tyneside.

"I only know what I read in the newspapers and what I hear from my friends, who have been calling me asking what is happening," Geremi told the Gazette.

"I have been linked with a few clubs, but I would say my future is here. Newcastle have not told me I am not wanted, and I do not know if they are trying to sell me.

"What I know is that I want to play for Newcastle. I said when I signed that I wanted to complete my three years. When you are in football you know what you want.

"I have no intention to move - I love the Premier League - but you can never say never. If the club say they don't want me, then I would have to think about my future."

Geremi - signed by Sam Allardyce on a free transfer from Chelsea - has made 41 appearances, and scored one goal, for Newcastle.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:jesuswept:

What a bloody mess. Explain that one then! How is the manager saying about one of his players currently negotiating a move to Besiktas and then the player later to say 'I dont know anything about leaving, I dont want to leave'. Is this suddenly an acceptable way to run the club & treat the players??

It's a joke that we're all pinning our hopes at scraping some cash together from the sale of one of our old has-beens.

We're owned by a billionaire, we should be strengthening the squad regardless.

Not anymore.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2149099.ece

GEREMI is demanding Newcastle allow him to quit for Turkish side Besiktas.

The Cameroon international is angry the Tyneside club are dragging their heels over talks on a £1.5million deal.

And the former Chelsea and Real Madrid midfielder has now made it clear to Toon boss Joe Kinnear he wants away after being booed by Newcastle fans in this month’s 2-2 draw with West Ham.

Geremi, 30, has missed the Magpies’ last two games through illness and made just eight Premier League starts this season.

Some lunatic journalist claiming that Geremi wants to leave but we are dragging our heels in getting him off our wage bill. Make sense of it if you can.