Blackburn Rovers 3 - 0 Newcastle - 17/01/09 - post match reaction from page 22

Dave

Can we afford to go all out with say 15 mins to go if its still 0-0? like Lua Lua on for Enrique and Jonas on for Edgar

No.

A point each is better than them getting all 3 and closing the gap, we went all out at SJP last year against this lot and paid the price.

Yeah I suppose we may be able to catch them late on as they will go for it as they are right down there, we miss oba's pace for that though.

Maybe we'll repeat the Spurs substitution. Stick on a winger for Enrique late-on if still level.

it was the one, i just didn't post it properly...  i love the fact he is a member of "who would like to t*** cristiano ronaldo"

It's not.

Search for Andy Carroll. The first one is him.

The one with him in the England shirt is not him. The one with him looking like he's brushing something off his shoulder is him.

Even on the with him in the England shirt, if you look at his photo albums then how has he got those photos if it isn't him!

He could have two accounts I guess. Because on the one where he's brushing something off his shoulder he's been speaking with other Newcastle players. That's why I think it's him.