There's Only One

Tooj

If this is all KK's fault then this negative influence going would surely result in a more positive spell? All what we have witnessed since he left was coming either way, whether he stayed or didn't. KK could never keep smiling and saying all is well when it isn't. f***ing hell even Kinnear isn't getting anything from these pricks, no support in the transfer market, with the press, anything. He's out there all alone. Those criticising KK or putting all this on his toes are the biggest wankers going.

No ones putting it all on his toes. The biggest wankers as you like to put it are the ones who clear KK of any blame whatsoever.

When your given players you dont want, your targets you tried for get ignored.  There is no chance of changing the operations what do you do?  Dennis Wise has more say in the football club than the manager, thats wrong.  A man like Keegan would of tried (left after the window) to work it out.

If Ashely had sacked Wise like Keegan wanted, then wouldnt be in this situation!!

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Keegan left because he was lied to by the board and they put him in an impossible position. How would you like it in your job, say if you were a gardener and your boss gave you a pair of scissors to do the job? I'm guessing you wouldn't like that very much.

What if you had it explained to you when you took the job that you would be using scissors, but you later decided you didn't like scissors, so you quit?

Here's a better analogy for you: A dog walks along a road and takes a shit, the shit = Keegan.

Guest Chubby Jason

I can't believe the way some of you are talking about this man. He's probably given most people on this board their greatest memories in football.

Very sad.

And yes, I'd have him back in a heartbeat.

I can't believe the way some of you are talking about this man. He's probably given most people on this board their greatest memories in football.

Very sad.

Most of them were not around 82-84, or 92-97, and so havent got a fucking clue what he did here....FACT.

Very sad.

You reall yneed to look at the reasons he left in the very first place to seehow trivial and petulant he can be, he's done some great things for the club, but when it comes to taking the rough with the smooth, he goes missing.

He gave us THE best times as manager, but walked out when we needed him the most, on 2 occasions now. My love for the man has drained big time.

Very sad.

Most of them were not around 82-84, or 92-97, and so havent got a f***ing clue what he did here....FACT.

That's a bit of an assumption isn't it.

I really wish he hadn't left. I don't think he's blameless, but I'm 99% sure we'd be far better off if he was still here.

if he was here, and had been trusted in the transfer market, i am 100% confident we would have wiped the floor with Blackburn today.

But why trust a man in the transfer market who delivered league finishes, of 1st, 3rd, 6th, 2nd, 2nd.

Very sad.

You reall yneed to look at the reasons he left in the very first place to seehow trivial and petulant he can be, he's done some great things for the club, but when it comes to taking the rough with the smooth, he goes missing.

He gave us THE best times as manager, but walked out when we needed him the most, on 2 occasions now. My love for the man has drained big time.

Why did he leave again?  Was he allowed to buy/sell players he wanted?  Did he promise the fans to be excited deadline day and then have none of his deals come through?  just what on earth are you saying man?

He told Ashley couldnt work like this, structure was flawed, him or Wise.  Ashley choose Wise, its been rosy ever since.

Very sad.

Most of them were not around 82-84, or 92-97, and so havent got a f***ing clue what he did here....FACT.

Ok ,then, lets have the names of season ticket holders 82-84, 92-97, who think Keegan is Bad,.......

I was I think he was good.

Very sad.

Ok ,then, lets have the names of season ticket holders 82-84, 92-97, who think Keegan is Bad,.......

So now you have to have been a season ticket holder, any more qualifications one must have to hold an opinion?

Very sad.

So now you have to have been a season ticket holder, any more qualifications one must have to hold an opinion?

Just let them ride their high horse.

Guest The Libertine

I think everyone thinks he was good, actually.

the key word is in there somewhere. its rumoured to start with a "W".

Very sad.

ok then, none season ticket holders who went to a match, pre keegan, 81-82, or 91-92, so they saw what perceded him, and can judge what he did,.. any of them slagging him off????

i saw us then, i saw what he did to improve us,

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

Very sad.

I think he saved us from dropping into the 3rd division when we needed him most.

Guest Chubby Jason

Anyone remember Ferguson and Wenger backing Keegan's decision to walk? I'm sure I'd take the opinion of these two over a pathetic fat liar in Mike Ashley in the best way to run and manage a football club. He won't come back while Ashley is here but the club is still up for sale so who knows what will happen.

I'd wager that Keegan comes back next season to get us promoted.