February 4th - New Open NUSC Meeting - Download link (most of it) in OP

Tom_NUFC

If you're Mike Ashley why on Earth would you give two fucks about people wearing T-Shirts? :idiot2:

How do you know he wouldn't?

It'd make him more aware at the very least, and it'd probably get a bit of media coverage too if it was prominent enough, just to increase the pressure on him.

Guest Howaythetoon

By the way I agree with the bloke who said NUSC need to de personalise this, make it about the mismanagement of the club from owner to manager and promote the message that this mismanagement isn't acceptable and never will be, that way you also send out a signal to other would be interested future owners  of NUFC. It isn't about names or personalities but mismanagement and those responsible for it.

There is more intelligence, passion and will being put out over that stream than there is by many on this f***ing forum. I'm enjoying the discussions me and grateful fans are doing something about the state of the club, if only at this stage talking and having their say. Good on them and good luck to them. These are proper fans who care deeply about the club, unlike some of the twats on here.

What are they actually doing to the club? Wheres the long term plan in all this? Supposing they get there way and Ashley leaves - then what? I havent heard them mention once what happens after that.

That's not their business to basically go and find good people to run the club, it is however all of our business that the current owner does a good job but he's not doing that, hence the opposition to his ownership. It isn't rocket science to understand why this opposition, why this anger. There doesn't have to be an end solution, although I'm in no doubt that the end solution to the fans' club is to represent fans on other issues, proper fan issues, like ticket prices, travel, stewardships, policing, support etc. etc.

Fucking hell, so the plan is get rid of Ashley and hope for the best??

Do you know how football ownership works?

The club is Ashley's. He can't just take his ball and go home. When we 'get rid' of Ashley we will be owned and ran by someone else, hopefully someone with more ambition.

By the way I agree with the bloke who said NUSC need to de personalise this, make it about the mismanagement of the club from owner to manager and promote the message that this mismanagement isn't acceptable and never will be, that way you also send out a signal to other would be interested future owners  of NUFC. It isn't about names or personalities but mismanagement and those responsible for it.

:nods: :thup:

I think you only need to look at the website to see how much that isn't the case at the minute though.

Guest SellSholaFor1M

If you're Mike Ashley why on Earth would you give two f***s about people wearing T-Shirts? :idiot2:

It'd make him more aware at the very least, and it'd probably get a bit of media coverage too if it was prominent enough, just to increase the pressure on him.

He's fully aware of public opinion man you knacker, did you not read his statement after the Hull game.

If I was Mike Ashley and I was here for all the cynical reasons people were suggesting, I'd be over the moon they were filling the ground wearing T-Shirts telling me they didnt like me very much.

:thup:

There is more intelligence, passion and will being put out over that stream than there is by many on this f***ing forum. I'm enjoying the discussions me and grateful fans are doing something about the state of the club, if only at this stage talking and having their say. Good on them and good luck to them. These are proper fans who care deeply about the club, unlike some of the twats on here.

What are they actually doing to the club? Wheres the long term plan in all this? Supposing they get there way and Ashley leaves - then what? I havent heard them mention once what happens after that.

That's not their business to basically go and find good people to run the club, it is however all of our business that the current owner does a good job but he's not doing that, hence the opposition to his ownership. It isn't rocket science to understand why this opposition, why this anger. There doesn't have to be an end solution, although I'm in no doubt that the end solution to the fans' club is to represent fans on other issues, proper fan issues, like ticket prices, travel, stewardships, policing, support etc. etc.

The club is Ashley's. He can't just take his ball and go home. When we 'get rid' of Ashley we will be owned and ran by someone else, hopefully someone with more ambition.

So thats a yes then.

Guest Howaythetoon

f***ing hell, so the plan is get rid of Ashley and hope for the best??

Oh do fuck off will you.

You are without doubt the most boring person on here with your inane 'questions'.

Like a dick though I'll try and answer your ridiculous question, or rather offer some thoughts on the issue.

For me a very public and vocal display from fans that we will no longer put up with mismanagement and that we'll always hold those responsible for managing the club accountable in such a way will go a long way in ensuring whoever does manage the club whether it be Ashley or someone else, will do so in good fashion.

If you're Mike Ashley why on Earth would you give two f***s about people wearing T-Shirts? :idiot2:

He's fully aware of public opinion man you knacker, did you not read his statement after the Hull game.

If I was Mike Ashley and I was here for all the cynical reasons people were suggesting, I'd be over the moon they were filling the ground wearing T-Shirts telling me they didnt like me very much.

That's not where I was coming from. Perhaps he needs to be made more aware that people want to communicate with him, or at the very least someone from inside the club. I didn't mean letting him know a more general opinion.

So thats a yes then.

We could hardly get someone with less ambition, lets be honest.

Guest SellSholaFor1M

That's not where I was coming from. Perhaps he needs to be made more aware that people want to communicate with him, or at the very least someone from inside the club. I didn't mean letting him know a more general opinion.

Have you been in a coma?

The local press have been harrassing him to speak to him, the NUSC have, he knows fine well people want communication, hence Llambias finally agreeing to this Q&A session.

All it comes down to for me is supporting the club. That's all we can do. If we got Ashley out, who's to say someone better would come in? I respect fans talking passionately about the club, but at the end of the day we're just fans. My honest opinion is that the best thing to do is to support the club as best we can and hope for the best. I'm well aware that many will disagree with me, but I can't see any other way.

Have you been in a coma?

The local press have been harrassing him to speak to him, the NUSC have, he knows fine well people want communication, hence Llambias finally agreeing to this Q&A session.

I don't read the local press much at all on account of not being a local. I don't pay much attention to what the NUSC do, and I still think there's a lack of communication. There is this Q+A session on Friday so we'll see how that goes.

Are you disagreeing with the NUSC's wish for more communication? I'm confused a little about your stance.

Guest SellSholaFor1M

All it comes down to for me is supporting the club. That's all we can do. If we got Ashley out, who's to say someone better would come in? I respect fans talking passionately about the club, but at the end of the day we're just fans. My honest opinion is that the best thing to do is to support the club as best we can and hope for the best. I'm well aware that many will disagree with me, but I can't see any other way.

If everyone just did that, nothing would change whatsoever...back to the good old 80's, brilliant idea.

Spot on. :)

f***ing hell, so the plan is get rid of Ashley and hope for the best??

Oh do fuck off will you.

You are without doubt the most boring person on here with your inane 'questions'.

Like a dick though I'll try and answer your ridiculous question, or rather offer some thoughts on the issue.

For me a very public and vocal display from fans that we will no longer put up with mismanagement and that we'll always hold those responsible for managing the club accountable in such a way will go a long way in ensuring whoever does manage the club whether it be Ashley or someone else, will do so in good fashion.

:lol:

You're calling them "inane" becasue you dont like the implicationsof the answer.

As for the answer - its a shit one, its bascially a dressed up version of "We'll get rid of Ashley and hope for the best" mind you, to be fair to you you have included "hope Ashley changes his ways". Well done.

Guest SellSholaFor1M

Have you been in a coma?

I don't read the local press much at all on account of not being a local. I don't pay much attention to what the NUSC do, and I still think there's a lack of communication. There is this Q+A session on Friday so we'll see how that goes.

Are you disagreeing with the NUSC's wish for more communication? I'm confused a little about your stance.

The local press appear on the World Wide Web, its in the public domain, well documented, everyone knows there's a lack of communication hence people going on and on and on about it every fuckin day.

Confused seems an apt state of mind.

If everyone just did that, nothing would change whatsoever...back to the good old 80's, brilliant idea.

I reckon it's the best thing we can do. Change doesn't always mean change for the better, you realise.

Spot on. :)

:thup:

Best post in this thread. :thup:

Then he'll just take the piss even more though. How long do you go on supporting him and making him think we're happy with what he's doing (i.e. taking us down)?

Guest SellSholaFor1M

I reckon it's the best thing we can do. Change doesn't always mean change for the better, you realise.

I dont, I agree it doesnt mean change for the better, look at our new owner.

We either accept it and turn up like lambs to the slaughter and then whinge like fuck on message boards or do something about it I guess.

Then he'll just take the piss even more though. How long do you go on supporting him and making him think we're happy with what he's doing (i.e. taking us down)?

I don't think he's mentioned supporting him.  There's a distinct difference which too many people don't appear to see.