February 4th - New Open NUSC Meeting - Download link (most of it) in OP

Tom_NUFC

NUSC at present is an Ashley pressure group.

Is it fuck, its a set of fans fucking pig sick of cunts mismanaging this club and Ashley just so happens to be the number one mush in that respect at this moment in time. Of course they don't like him and want him out, I do and thousands of others do too, in fact I imagine a number of players would wish he fucked off as well.

Why aren't you there out of interest? Seems like the sort of thing you'd be keen on.

There is more intelligence, passion and will being put out over that stream than there is by many on this f***ing forum. I'm enjoying the discussions me and grateful fans are doing something about the state of the club, if only at this stage talking and having their say. Good on them and good luck to them. These are proper fans who care deeply about the club, unlike some of the twats on here.

Hear, hear.

It's very easy for people to sit on here and scoff at their suggestions but the fact that people are unwilling to go to the Irish Centre and bring these apparently salient points up shows them up as feckless keyboard warriors. There have been a few idiots on tonight but for the most part the people there have been well spoken and knowledgable. Certainly much more knowledgable than people on here.

I think its great, whoever had this idea and put it all together wants a pat on the back. Fills me with hope. Here we all are on the web, on a Newcastle forum as Newcastle fans listening to Newcastle fans at a bar in the Toon discussing the future of the club, united to try and do something positive. Top stuff and listening makes me wish I was there to have my own say and I imagine others listening will wish they were there too and hopefully this stream will get some of these listeners along next time. I know I'll be there.

I bet you fucking won't.

Guest Gemmill

Ashley is destroying Newcastle apparently. The city that is.

Your craic is scintillating.

What craic? I'm just quoting what the guy said for fuck's sake. In a way I get what he means even if it was a bit melodramatic.

Ah well, then in that case I'm just complimenting you on the quality of your posting.

Ashley is destroying Newcastle apparently. The city that is.

Years and years of mismanagement is destroying Newcastle, the fact the club is bleeding money hasn't even been mentioned(i don't think).

Because thats not in the hate-ashley angenda.

I've no problem with hating Ashley, it's the fact some have praised Shepherd i find shocking.

"That money goes into Ashley's pocket" on about season tickets..  Jesus wept they've got a qualified accountant there, has he not seen the accounts or what?..  :nope:

He's put over £100m in, chances are he won't be getting any return out for fucking years.

All reducing the revenue streams will do is reduce the funds available for players & reduce chances of him finding a buyer.

They really are a bunch of deluded, self-important thick fuckers.

If people have a problem with the third line, try answering the first two?

"That money goes into Ashley's pocket" on about season tickets..  Jesus wept they've got a qualified accountant there, has he not seen the accounts or what?..  :nope:

He's put over £100m in, chances are he won't be getting any return out for fucking years.

All reducing the revenue streams will do is reduce the funds available for players & reduce chances of him finding a buyer.

I answered it on the last page muppet.

Didn't Ashley say in those programme notes that the club were going to significantly increase the levels of communication and that they acknowledged that it has been lacking up to now?

What happened to that concept?

Aye and you're the fucking clever one sat picking faults on a website.  Genuine fans of the club bothering their arse to try and have a constructive and meaningful debate about the current situation, and this is the level of your craic.  Turn up to the next one and enlighen people.  I'm sure you're a right clever bastard.

The first two lines of my post are the important ones & they are also the two you've not commented on.  NUSC at present is an Ashley pressure group.

We'll see what comes out of tonights meeting in terms of what they want to do going forward.  If they come up with something constructive then fair enough, but the signs haven't been good so far have they?

Do you understand the concept of joining up and having your say?  Or going to the meeting as a non-member and having your say?  Making sure that the alternative view is heard?  As long as all you lot that say "Ooooo well they don't represent my views" continue to NOT JOIN, then they'll never represent your views.  It's not fucking rocket science.

"If they come up with something constructive".  While you sit and do what?  Scoff at everything, call them all thick fuckers, and presumably you're sat with all the answers in your head?

By the way, Mike Ashley's current running of NUFC is the biggest single concern for me as a fan of the club at this minute.  And he's making a fucking awful job of it imo.  So I can kind of understand why Mike Ashley is the big issue on the agenda for a NUFC Supporter's Club.

What do you think of a group where the media spokesperson went against the views of the rest of the committee to accuse Ashley of "ruining Sir Bobby Robson day" despite the rest of the committee agreeing not to go with that approach?

Didn't Ashley say in those programme notes that the club were going to significantly increase the levels of communication and that they acknowledged that it has been lacking up to now?

That was his specialty 'cuntspeak'.

A more advanced version of what Orwell came up with?

A more advanced version of what Orwell came up with?

:pow:

Guest Gemmill

He put £100m extra in because he failed to do his due diligence.  His fault.  And sadly indicative of the unprofessionalism that was to follow in his running of the club.

What do you mean?, he sent an email to David Craig didn't he? :lol:

I answered it on the last page muppet.

?

Here?

Cause this is a really easy situation isn't it?

He will when the club is sold, since it's a loan rather than out of his own pocket.

There is more intelligence, passion and will being put out over that stream than there is by many on this fucking forum. I'm enjoying the discussions me and grateful fans are doing something about the state of the club, if only at this stage talking and having their say. Good on them and good luck to them. These are proper fans who care deeply about the club, unlike some of the twats on here.

What are they actually doing to the club? Wheres the long term plan in all this? Supposing they get there way and Ashley leaves - then what? I havent heard them mention once what happens after that.