Kevin Nolan move to Hull denied by agent

Dokko

Guest Phil K

Be a backward step for Hull.

Those three are hardly spring chickens.

They need young up and coming eager to achieve.

Not overpaid sick note wavers (Owen) Past sell by date (Butt) or a never was (Nolan)

Would rather Butt went if I had to choose between the two but still I hope he fucks off.

Butt might be over the hill but at least he was once a quality player. Plus the old codger is still quicker than Nolan and has a bigger gas tank which is disgraceful but true.

Unbelievable that we saddled ourselves with yet another has been on high wages, lets hope we can get rid pretty fast though. Bolton must have been laughing all the way to the bank when we gave them 4 million to take him off their hands.

Butt might be over the hill but at least he was once a quality player. Plus the old codger is still quicker than Nolan and has a bigger gas tank which is disgraceful but true.

It is.  I think people would more readily accept the fact that Nicky Butt is our best midfielder if he weren't so unbelievably bad.

Unlucky lads. :lol:

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/Shearer-confidence-rises.5396313.jp

Meanwhile, Kevin Nolan's agent, Mark Curtis, has denied the midfielder is about to sign for Phil Brown's Hull City.

Asked about a report linking Nolan with Hull, Curtis said: "That's not true – Kevin's committed to Newcastle."

:suicide:

I find it amusing how players such as Nolan think by they staying we'll have a BETTER chance of bouncing straight back up. Fucking hell.

Guest wshmag

Should never have sold Parker!

you're not a very contributive poster are you now

He makes a valid point though tbh.

would he have kept us up like?