Kevin Nolan move to Hull denied by agent

Dokko

He is craptastic, not a kneejerk always been against him as he can't run, can't pass, can't tackle - the perfect central midfielder.

He can, maybe not in a creative midfielder type but he can certainly pass.

4 (maybe 5) match ban...

won't be missed tbh.

Well its either him or Geremi, Im afriad. I know who I'd choose, anyway.

Disgusting tackle, btw. Yes, he apologized but that doesnt excuse him for what he did. What exactly was he trying to do? He didn't need to commit himself like that!

4 (maybe 5) match ban...

won't be missed tbh.

Well its either him or Geremi, Im afriad. I know who I'd choose, anyway.

Disgusting tackle, btw. Yes, he apologized but that doesnt excuse him for what he did. What exactly was he trying to do? He didn't need to commit himself like that!

If Guthrie's not back, we can always play Geremi. So we'll substitute one lumbering twat for another, it shouldn't make that much difference. Or better still play Smith.

Guest marky555

Absolute bell-end. He's had previous with Anichebe but why any player goes in like that in the modern game baffles me. Why run the risk you stupid scouse bell end. I hope we fine him.

I thought there must have been a reason like, what previous has he had with Anichebe?

4 (maybe 5) match ban...

won't be missed tbh.

of course not, we now have a midfield partnership of Butt and Geremi/Smith to look forward to

We've been playing lovely inventive stuff with Butt and Nolan in the middle by contrast...

Geremi and Smith will be tearing it up though.

Didn't Nolan get an assist or two against West Brom and played a big part in Lovenkrands chance today?

Nolan is capable of the odd decent touch, he's just too slow similar to Geremi. It's not like Nolan is going to orchestrate the midfield when he plays, so if we play Smith or Geremi it's not going to make that much difference IMO.

4 (maybe 5) match ban...

Have the FA changed the rules recently?

He can't be given any extra punishments since the ref already gave him a red card.  If the ref had completely missed the tackle & waved play on then the FA could give him an extended ban, but he's more likely to receive a 2 match ban for the straight red.

Fans around me were applauding Nolan as he walked off; what the fuck for? The same twats boo Shola every time he touches the ball, then applaud Nolan for getting us down to 10 men.

Shola may be largely shite but come on get a grip on how to best support the team.

but I still don't think it was as bad as some people are making out.

Some guy on another forum I post on -

Honestly, it's right up there with Thatcher and Keane's - the only other two I can think of in that league.

Erm, difference being those two looked like they meant to do it.

I hope the FA don't take it any further than the automatic ban.

Oh and... from someone else on the same aforementioned forum -

Another fucking twunt Newcastle player. What is it about putting on that black and white shirt that makes you a fucking prick?

As if the shirt he is wearing makes any difference.

Guest Chubby Jason

He should be ashamed of himself, he ruined the game as a spectacle as all we did was defend after he went off. He injured Anichibe aswell didn't he? Saw an Everton player go off not long after the tackle anyway, couldn't hear the announcer.