Returning Players

Mowen
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Owen without a shadow of a doubt, feel bad for him because he couldnt help his injuries and the ill feeling after those injuries never faded. Will be alot of resentment to him. I think a lot of it is an inferiortiy complex from the fans.

N'Zogbia, because he's acted like a total prat.

Although, it might be Abdoulaye Faye or something because we'll both be playing in the Championship.

This.

Shay will be applauded no matter how much of a c*** he is being right now.

i'll not clap him because he's went about it in the worst possible way

Thats a nice list of players to choose from for my fantasy team, their all going to have a blinder every single time they play against us.

Well, except JJ :lol: I remember him hitting the post against us even when he had an open goal at his mercy

Should have choice of more than one.

Besides, what makes you so sure we'll be up against their teams next season the way things are going ?

Should have choice of more than one.

Besides, what makes you so sure we'll be up against their teams next season the way things are going ?

Simple enough. Which ex-player will get the most stick from our fans next season? And why?

;)

As for the second part of your post, I'm an optimistic guy.