Spurs field illegal player ??

geordie_b

Guest LucaAltieri

Are spurs fans discussing this on their forums yet?

Of course they are. You don't think KingDawson went and researched the FA rules himself, do you?

Of course they are. You don't think KingDawson went and researched the FA rules himself, do you?

Good point.  :aww:

Anyone go on their forums? anyone know if they have any concerned fans?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/01/22/new-tottenham-signing-wilson-palacios-had-trial-with-arsenal-115875-21060810/

Tottenham new boy Wilson Palacios' meteoric career will go full circle when he makes his debut against Arsenal next month.

The Honduran midfielder has agreed to join Harry Redknapp at Spurs from Wigan for £14million, but a two-game ban means he won't start until the North London derby clash.

Guest kingdawson

Funny guy.

Actually they are discussing it on the spurs forum and it's only 10 posts long because it's such a non issue AND i actually got one of the rules i posted on the FA website (it wasn't posted on the spurs board). It's best not to assume something without facts.

Guest LucaAltieri

Funny guy.

Actually they are discussing it on the spurs forum and it's only 10 posts long because it's such a non issue AND i actually got one of the rules i posted on the FA website (it wasn't posted on the spurs board). It's best not to assume something without facts.

I agree.

If only Harry had done a bit of research before playing Palacios. Might have saved you an awful lot of bother.

Dock them 12 points, only for it to be changed back to 6 points, and then wiped out...they'll probably get reinstated in the FA Cup as well just for good measure.

I see what you've done there, but too long ago for the kids to remember.

Probably the event that kicked off my hatred for Spurs. They'll get away with it as they always do.

Funny guy.

Your posts come across like a man who is pretending he isn't worried when in reality he is  :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

Guest kingdawson

Funny guy.

Your posts come across like a man who is pretending he isn't worried when in reality he is  :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

Not gonna post on this thread again until the FA come out with a statement clarifying it.

Guest LucaAltieri

Spurs are already heading down, docking points would just put them out of their misery.

And cause half of north London, Tyneside, and Portsmouth to piss themselves.