Spurs field illegal player ??

geordie_b

Guest toonlass

Wonder whether the BBC or Sky would comment on it if someone were to email them and make the point known to them?

I would e-mail them but I'm too busy looking for an address for the FA.

:lol:

Are spurs fans discussing this on their forums yet?

Of course they are. You don't think KingDawson went and researched the FA rules himself, do you?

Funny guy.

Actually they are discussing it on the spurs forum and it's only 10 posts long because it's such a non issue AND i actually got one of the rules i posted on the FA website (it wasn't posted on the spurs board). It's best not to assume something without facts.

Yes, but. This is newcastle-online, and we've got some people who are really obsessed with Spurs. Ten posts!

That's the one.

My will power is very weak and i couldn't resist posting again..

Here's the list for suspended players

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary/SuspensionLists/

It's out of date, Jonas is suspended for us next game.

It did however have this on it

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/ContactUs/

KD 2009's most helpful poster. :lol:

Guest kingdawson

suspensions take precedence over being cup-tied. The link i posted had Palacios suspension until the 31st a couple of days ago.

Anyone remember Bowyers European suspension?

Was that where we thought he was suspended so didn't register him, only for us to find out that because he was therefore technically "cup-tied" since he was inelligible, the suspension didn't start until we registered him in January? Is that KD's a*se I hear squeaking a bit louder?

Was that where we thought he was suspended so didn't register him, only for us to find out that because he was therefore technically "cup-tied" since he was inelligible, the suspension didn't start until we registered him in January? Is that KD's a*se I hear squeaking a bit louder?

Yes, as above

Bowyer not eligible as he wasn't registered so ban was not served

Palicos not eligible as he was cup-tied so ban was not served

good call, that.

fa and uefa rules might be different though.