Pre Match: Newcastle United vs Everton - see OP for N-O podcast!

joeyt

Hughton has destroyed the chances of winning this game by failing to see past his own nose and picking the same side that somehow won against WBA. The two Taylors are both playing out of position when we have proper alternatives available.

Terrible, and cowardly management.

Raylor isn't out of position, Bruce said that he wanted to come her so he could play in this position. So one player out of position would be two out of position if you swapped Saylor for Jonas, as Jonas isn't much cop on the right.

That position was right back

Nah, it was pretty much on the right hand side.

And as for the first time this season there was some threat from the right hand side, I'm inclined to keep him there.

Right hand side is not a position though.

Here is what R.Taylor said:

Taylor made a passionate plea when he told the Chronicle: “I don’t care where I play.

I’ve got my own preferred position which is right-back.

“But if you get that shirt, then you must give 100% wherever you are told to play.

“If the gaffer wants me to play a different role I’ll be happy to do that. I just want to play and pull on a shirt.

Can't wait to quote some of the doom mongers if we get a win.

We still have a decent chance. :nods:

In fact I fancy Jonas and Martins to make quite an impact from the bench; just hope Hughton uses them. :undecided:

Match odds have dropped a lot since the team were put out. Cant believe Jonas is in the bench :(

He's in great form and managed to get some good match practice with the Argies, and scored a goal. WTF is Houghton playing at?? I'm so pissed off right now. I guess Jonas must be injured......

Come on!!!!!!! HOWAY THE LADS!!!!!!

Guest Heneage

Shola must be dynamite in training, I'm slighly puzzled by the team selection,we shall see....

How many years have we been saying that now?

The scary thing is James said the other week Shola is one of the best in training.  :sadnod:

I await another non-performance from Duff and Ameobi playing like he's got two bags of cement on his feet. :thdn:

Like the W.B.A game?

Duff did well against WBA - no denying that. However, can you tell me when he's played two good games in a row for us since he joined? Ameobi was no great shakes v WBA and apparently has missed some training this week.

Sincerely hope that this team selection doesn't come back to bite us on the arse.

Shola must be dynamite in training, I'm slighly puzzled by the team selection,we shall see....

How many years have we been saying that now?

The scary thing is James said the other week Shola is one of the best in training.  :sadnod:

I never said anything of the sort! ???