Oh dear God ... Bryan Robson

KaKa

If you head down to the training ground in the morning you might wake up David O'Leary, he sleeps in George Graham's arms waiting outside the gates in hope.

...you might laugh but Gus Poyet has been sitting in a hotel room across the way waiting for the phone to ring with Dennis on the other end.

Again, on a 4-5 month thing to keep us up, I wouldn't particularly mind any of those 3...as long as it was just until May.

You would have O'Leary and Robson here and expect to stay up?

Are you unwell?

Crazy talk my friend. Please pull yourself together.

If the alternative is simply Hughton & Calderwood, then yes, I'd have O'Leary or Robson here for 4 months.

Based on my 1995/96 hypothesis, the options are:

Bruce Rioch

Brian Little

Roy McFarland

Colin Todd

Glenn Hoddle

Ron Atkinson

Joe Royle

Howard Wilkinson

Roy Evans

Sir Alex Ferguson

Bryan Robson

Kevin Keegan

Ray Wilkins

David Pleat

Dave Merrington

Gerry Francis

Harry Redknapp

Joe Kinnear

Terry Venables

c-l-s is orginally where I'm from, thats my only reason for saying it, and it was tongue in cheek.  As far as I'm aware he didn't even support us.

He did support us but I think it was from a distance rather going to the match to watch us, I learned that from his sister who said that he would never play for us at any time and she was right.

c-l-s is orginally where I'm from, thats my only reason for saying it, and it was tongue in cheek.  As far as I'm aware he didn't even support us.

He did support us but I think it was from a distance rather going to the match to watch us, I learned that from his sister who said that he would never play for us at any time and she was right.

Ahh right.  I was always told he didn't support us by a fair few people I knew, who knew his family.

Venables would be a great interim choice. I said it last time and I believe it now. Ashley shouldn't dither, he should find out if he seriously wants the job and if he does get him in. He is a tremendous organiser and great at man-management.

Oh my fuckin christ tits.

I literally just laugh whenever I see the next Toon headline, every one of them is hilarious........bryan fucking robson?

Ah fuck it, as long as we survive this season, I won't care if carol malia is the manager as long as its only til the end of the season (and I get a peek under her skirt)

If the alternative is simply Hughton & Calderwood, then yes, I'd have O'Leary or Robson here for 4 months.

I'd have a fatal dose of cyanide pumped directly into my heart before I took O'Leary anywhere.

Absolute fucking cunt of a man whose only concern will be David O'Leary.

The problem with appointing any of these has-beens is that we'll quickly and easily find ourselves in another Roeder/Kinnear situation. Say they keep us up - great - but then they'll instantly become first choice to stay on...then need replacing halfway into the following year.

Gerry Francis would tick a few of Ashleys boxes.  Jeez, where will it all end?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cymru/chwaraeon/safle/peldroed_wrecsam/images/brian_little203.jpg

Sir Brian!

*sinks to knees* What a great side he put together for us, and he was my childhood idol.

Guest Heneage

Harry Redknapp

Kevin Keegan

Terry Venables

Joe Kinnear

Bryan Robson

Ashley truly is stuck in the mid-1990s when it comes to managerial ideas. :lol:

Who's next?

:thup:

Imagine the scene Dave. It's a packed Newcastle United press room, camera's flashing like a London Premier, Ashley and wor Derek sat at the desk, their new manager, Swiss mastermind Christian Gross, who after being asked why he took the job, pulls out a Metro return to Gateshead International Stadium where he's been scouting players and says "Zis, Zis is my dream ticket".